Chapter 100

#Narrated.

{In Woodmead ~ BabuNkomo's house}

Nandile : "You didn't tell me that you got a new house Mlungisi."

BabuNkomo : "it was meant to be a surprise yazi , do you like it"

Nandile : "yes I do."  They kiss for a short while.

BabuNkomo : "Thank you for waiting for me all these years."

Nandile : "Yeah well I don't think there's ever gonna be a man worthy of my heart , soul and body because you sure did set the bar high stands sami."

BabuNkomo : "Yeah? I'm glad. I'm now more worried about how do we tell our daughter that I'm her father and I really hope we have a relationship together."

Nandile : "Relax I'll be there. Come on let's shower and make something to eat cause I'm sure she's on her way already." He kisses her again pressing their bodies together then break it and pecks her forehead before they make the bed and get in the shower together.

An hour later Thandeka knocks on the door and her mother opens to welcome her in.

Thandeka : "Mama." They hug.

Nandile : "Come baby."  They walk to the lounge and settle down before BabuNkomo joins them.

Thandeka : "If y'all called me here to tell me that y'all dating then there's no need cause it was very clear during the party too."  Then she giggled.

BabuNkomo : "We are way past the dating stage mntanam. We called you here because we have to tell you something."

Thandeka : "uhm Okay?"

BabuNkomo : "I'm your father."  She keeps quiet and stares at the both of them as her face went blank.

Nandile : "Aphiwe , sthandwa sami?"  She calls for her. 

Thandeka : "Mama. Didn't you say my father was a man from around PE?" 

Nandile : "okay the thing is , I wasn't really sure who is your father honestly. Mlungisi is someone I met in Durban and we started dating and our relationship was serious. One day I had went back home in Eastern Cape and I went out with friends then it happened that a man I thought was a close friend raped me , after that incident I never returned to Durban and I lost contact with Mlungisi. After a few months I found out I was pregnant and I didn't know who's the father so I thought maybe you were Bhekisa's child so all these years the one person I thought was your father wasn't. We recently got back together with Mlungisi and he claims that you are his."

BabuNkomo : "Well when I lost contact with Nandile , I went for my initiation training where I was told that I have a child and I'd only meet her when my mission is done so when I met your mother again , I knew she was the one with my child and it's true. You are my daughter babygirl. I'm asking that you please let me be your father , I've been longing for you and your mother all my life. I'm sorry that you had to grow up thinking that you are unloved by your father wherever he was , I'm sorry that you thought you were abandoned and please don't blame your mother , she did what she thought was best." 

Thandeka : "I can never blame uMama and it's okay I understand."  They hug as she cries on her father.