Chapter 48

***Nolu's POV.

Today will be the day , we get the DNA test results back between me and my supposed 'sister' and apparently I have to be present in the meeting , it's Ma'Dlamini's orders. We were all in my lounge including Thinasonke and the woman who's name is Lungile , I must say she looks like dad , I look a lot like my mother.

Bab'Dlamini : "so here are the results and I will read them."

BabuNkomo : "Wait I need to get someone."  He walks out and comes back with drained looking Bonginkosi. He looks so worn out and exhausted , I get disturbed with my thoughts by a loud wail , when I look around it's from Lungile. Bonginkosi walks slowly to her and when he gets to her , their bodies crash in a hug and they just wail together.

Bab'Dlamini : "Now , moving on and we will get back to the two of you.." everyone was now calm.

Bab'Dlamini : "The DNA results prove that y'all are both siblings , not half but full siblings."  I just zone out , Muzi nudges me and I look at him , he points at Lungile with his eyes. I turn to her.

Lungi : "May I please hug you."  I smile then open ny arms. She just sobs in my arms triggering my own tears. We stay in each other's arms until we both calm then break off the hug.

BabuNkomo : "Now Bonginkosi tell us how you know this woman?"

Bonginkosi : *clears throat* "She's my wife."  Wait what?

Muzi : "How come?"

BabuNkomo : "That's not important. Bonginkosi was blinded all these years and his some of his memory was cleaned."

Lungi : "what really? I hope my kids are okay!" 

Bonginkosi : "kids? I thought we had uMoyomuhle only"

Lungi : "Yes kids. I fell pregnant again after Moya but you never got to meet him since I had went to your home to give birth there and that's when Mandisa got me and killed me."

Muzi : "Wait , now who's this Mandisa again?"

Lungi : "My 'friend'. We had been friends with Mandisa for years so she knew my story of how I was stolen. I then started a search for my parents and she was helping me , now when I look at it everytime I'd get a lead she would jeopardize everything and I'd end up not attending to the lead then it'd be lost. I then lied to her and told her that I was stopping this whole thing and she thought it was a good idea. I continued with my search alone and I learnt that she was working with the people who stole me which were Gugulethu and Nomalanga are apparently mom's family. As I was pregnant , I had went to home to give birth to my son in Free State , in Nkosi's home as per family tradition. I still remember that day quite well , I had told Nkosi to fetch me but he was unavailable so he sent someone to fetch me and the baby. Along the way this person parked near a petrol station as though to go get something real quick , as soon as he was out , my dear friend got in the car with two huge men. They drove a long distance which led to a forest , she let those men drag me out of theres and she made them rape me! She watched and cheered them on , inflicting a very painful wound that has never healed till this day. After those men finished with violating me , they started beating me up like some animal." I hug her tight as she cries as for me , I did shed a few but I still have my reservations.

Muzi : "So Thinasonke please clarify who is this Nomalanga and Gugulethu."

Thina : "uhm uNomalanga comes after my mother so she's an older sister to Nolu's mother and then uGugulethu is their cousin who is late. Nomalanga ran away home after she was accused of causing problems and lying about *clears throat* Nolu's mother being a prostitute." 

Me : "What? Prostitute?"  Like I may not like my mother so much right now but for that woman to accuse her of prostitution!?!

MaDlamini : "So who is the elder back home that is still alive and well?"

Thina : "Uncle Felokwakhe since he's the first son then my mother." 

BabuNkomo : "Call makoti's parents here now! Tell uLuthuli that I called him."  Bab'Dlamini calls dad who says he'll be here now. My parents get here then we all settle down but my parents can't remove their eyes from Lungile who is now cuddling me.

BabuNkomo : "Luthuli , uyabona ukuthi uwena nomkakho nizihlalele lapha?" (Luthuli , do you see that that's you and your wife's copy right there?)  He asks dad pointing at me and Lungi. Dad swallows then nod. Bab'Dlamini passes the envelope with the DNA test results to my parents , I see dad swallowing nothing and my mother blinking rapidly.

Bab'Dlamini : "Do you understand those results?"

Dad : *clears throat* "Yes I do."

BabuNkomo : "Luthuli." 

Dad : "Baba?"

BabuNkomo : "Do you realize the mess you put your family in now?"

Dad : "Yes."

BabuNkomo : "What did I say to you when she came?"

Dad : "To get proof and I refused."

BabuNkomo : "Nokuthula who y'all have believed is Luthuli's daughter isn't."

Mom : "How come though because she's my daughter's replica?"

BabuNkomo : "You got a chance to raise your son for that short period of time and you saw how much he looked like your husband so that should tell you something."

___________________