Chapter 61

#Narrated.

The main gate's intercom ringed in Nolu's house as Mnqobi was walking to the lounge. He checked the surveillance of the front gate and it showed a sleeping Qondi.

Mnqobi : "Baba!"  He shouted already running outside. He quickly picked her up from the floor and ran inside , meeting his father by the door.

Muzi : "Where the hell are you going?"

Mnqobi : "I'm taking her to Lethu's rondavel baba!"  They quickly ran there , finding Lethu busy making some concoction.

Lethu : "Lay her on that mat and excuse us."  They do so.

Muzi : "Why you didn't tell me about Qondi being kidnapped?"

Mnqobi : "baba we can't always run to you guys when we have problems."

Muzi : "do you hear the nonsense you spewing right now?!"

Mnqobi : "baba , we have to learn to stand up for ourselves." 

Muzi : "How long has she been kidnapped?"

Mnqobi : "Today was the second day."

Muzi : "She's pregnant for God's sake Mnqobi!"

Mnqobi : " we were tryna track the car registration nje baba."

Muzi : "You also had the car registration? Nx get out of my face."  He says attempting to kick him.

Later on......

Lethu hadn't come out of his rondavel since morning and the family was now having dinner. Lethu and Qondi walked making everyone turn to them , Mnqobi stood up so quickly rushing to Qondi.

Mnqobi : "Baby? You Okay? You not hurt? Does it hurt anywhere?"  Qondi looks at him annoyed.

Zamo : "Ey Mnqo , leave the poor girl alone hawu! She's tired and wena ula! Hhayi mani!"

Nolu : "come sit next to me baby." Qondi walks to her.

Lando : "Yoh! You look like you ready to pop mfana! Hha you so big ngathi akuwena."  Qondi starts sniffing.

Muzi : "Landokuhle Simosihle Dlamini!"

Lando : "What?"  He points at Qondi with his eyes.

Lando : "Aibo! I'm joking beautiful. I'm really sorry wena skoni sami."       

Qondi : *frowning*  "mxm"  Nolu gives her a plate of food.

Muzi : "You okay mntanam?"  He asks Qondi.

Qondi : "I'm fine baba , I was mostly worried about our baby but since he/she is fine then I'm good."

Nolu : "We are happy you back home. You should call your mother just to tell her you alright , she doesn't know."  She nods.

Lethu : "can I be excused? I have to do something real quick "

Nolu : "WeLethu , do you have a girlfriend?" 

Lethu : "Aibo ma! I'll be back later maybe"

Nolu : "Lethu wami , you know how I feel with driving so late!" 

Lethu : "I'll be careful mama."

Nolu : "if anything happens to you , uzongazi." 

Muzi : "Ndabezinhle , do you have something to tell us?"   He asks looking at her intensely.