Chapter 92

***Mihlali's POV.

Staying with my maternal grandparents has been awesome and I fully say I'm delighted with staying with them rather than my own parents. My bond with Lando has improved , together with Stha her friend. A few days ago we had went to the mall when we bumped into Rorisang , my ex-bestfriend who went AWOL on me after I told her I was pregnant , and she passed me like she didn't know me. My mother has also been trying shame and I was glad , we now have dates alone together or with my sisters too. After Khokho Nkomo cleansed me , I sure did feel lighter although my body remained ruined with black spots all over but I was glad that I recovered. Dad at first was ashamed of facing me but I understood , we okay now but our bond did change ; it wasn't the same anymore. To be honest after that beating , I was scared of dad ; I was even scared whenever anyone ever mentioned that I was once pregnant. Staying here in Bryanston also gave me time to mourn my baby , I know at first I was determined to terminate but I grew fond of my baby , I had accepted it and it sure does hurt losing her. Yes , it was a her ; Khokho revealed that when I was doing the ceremony for her. I had to give ger a name and I named her Thandiwe Liqhamile Dutywa , her names were a significance of her being loved and she should shine bright. I seriously don't know how I'll get through this grief although ny grandparents and great-grandparents support me in everyway but I still can't , I've had thoughts of taking my own lige to be honest but I'm not brave enough to do that honestly.

Mama : "Mimi."  She says walking in and settles on my bed next to me.

Me : "Mama."

Mama : "Eventually you have to get into your head that I'm your grandma wena!"  She says slapping my thigh playfully , I laugh.

Me : "Well to me you look a little young to be called a gran nje."

Mama : "Yeah well your mothers couldn't wait to have babies nje."  We both laugh.

Mama : "Baby I'm worried about you seriously."  She says now looking a bit sad , I smiled at her but she frowned.

Me : "I'm okay mama , in time I'll be fine I promise."

Mama : "Let's go." I didn't ask any questions , I got dressed and followed her out. She drove off to Nicolway Bryanston , we did some shopping then we went to watch a movie , we went to the salon then we went to Spur

Mama : "Should we sit in or get takeaways?"

Me : "Takeaways mama." She nodded and went to the till counter to order.

Voice : "Hey Lili."  I turned frowning and came face to face with Owethu's face , I got annoyed instantly.

Me : "Hi."  That was a bit cold but he sure deserved it.

Owethu : "You don't look pregnant."  He said with a scrunched nose and that just made me angry.

Me : "So?"

Owethu : "So you finally killed my child?"

Me : "Excuse Me?"

Owethu : "You heard me quite well sisi , angithi you wanted to kill my baby and now you finally succeeded? Well congratulations Mihlali for getting rid of my baby. You are a disgrace of a woman. Nxxxah."  He turned to walk off but only for him to be met by mama's hard slap that grabbed everyone's attention.

Mama : "Next time watch how you speak to a lady you pathetic excuse of a boy!"  She then grabbed my hand and we walked out. We got in the car and she drove off.

Mama : "Don't cry sthandwa sami , that boy ain't worth your tears. Please stop crying." I smiled.

Me : "I know I'm just angry."  She nodded.

Mama : "I understand."

Me : "I love you mama."  She smiled widely.

Mama : "not more than I love you sweetheart." We got home and packed everything then she dished up our food only for Baba to enter.

Baba : "Ahh the Gods love me shame , just in time to eat with my wife."  He said dramatically walking like a model and kissed mama then kisses my forehead. He sat next to his wife and ate from both our plates.

Me : "Hhayi Mkhulu!"  I said moving my plate as he was about to grab my last rib , he laughed.

Baba : "Mxm , I'll get my own too uzobona." I stuck my tongue out to him.

Mama : "I've been thinking yazi , I think we should.."

Khokho Nkomo : "I'd appreciate it makoti , we really do need to let loose kancane nje."  Mama laughs.

Mama : "So umuntu can not even gossip about you kodwa?"  He Laughs Shaking his head.

Khokho Nkomo : "Get rid of that question nje , forget it nje"

Baba : "Okay , can we also know what y'all talking about , Hawu!"

Khokho Nkomo : "Hhayi Muzi , you like news man!"

Baba : "Eh , baby?"  He looks at mama who also shakes her head.

Mama : "Well I wanted us to do something for BabuNkomo as giving thanks , just for family though."  Baba and I nodded.

Baba : "I'm totally up for it."

Me : "Me too."

Khokho Nkomo : "Well I'll be bringing my woman then."  He walks out.

Me : "Did he just walk out on us after dropping such a bomb!?!"  Smh.