Chapter 71

Khensani's POV.

I was cuddling with Mnqo in bed since the weather wasn't so friendly outside. I feel so bloated with my  big stomach right now. Mnqo is over excited and it's irritating sometimes. My phone pings , it's a message from mom.

*I want you in Sunninghill in the next hour.*

Mnqo : "What's wrong babe?"  I show him the text.

Me : "Lemme shower."  He joins me. Since I started showing , Mnqo never lets me shower alone if we together. I get dressed in sweatpants and his baggy hoody , socks and his comfy sleepers. He drives me there and only drives off when I'm in the yard. I get inside the house and I'm smacked by an amazing aroma , I head straight to the kitchen finding my momma cooking.

Me : "Hi mommy!"

Mom : "Hey love wami." She hugs and kisses me.

Me : "when did you get here?"

Mom : "Go greet your father first."  Holysh*t !!! I hadn't seen my father since the time we left eHlomohlomo. I walk slowly to the lounge and I find him so focused on the news playing , I look back at mom and she's laughing , she signals for me to touch my neck and I know it's hickies. Mnqo seriously has problem.

Me : "Hi baba."  He smiles looking at me but quickly frowns.

Dad : "Umithi?!"  I slowly nod.

Me : "I'm sorry baba."

Dad : "that boy is disrespectful man and he'll know me! Call him here now!"

________________

***Mihlali's Pov.

I was about to be flown back to EC , that's was something I wasn't ready nor looking forward to. I hadn't spoken to Owethu since that day I found him with that girl and he also never bothered. Gogi fetches me from the airport.

Gogi : "Ay I missed you nontombi. I'm just so used of having my baby around now."  I giggle and give her a quick kiss on the cheek then sit back and tell her everything that happened including Owethu. Mama said she just wants to castrate him cause he's a dummy. Both my grandmothers are awesomen , don't push me then.

Gogi : "That boy better not show his skinny feet in my yard or I'll beat him up man , nxah!" Gogi bought me ice cream on our way home. She parked the car and I noticed another car that was parked.

Me : "Do you have a new car?"

Gogi : "No , I want you to meet someone."  I nod. Entering the house we find a man with white hair. I clear my throat.

Me : "Molweni tata."  He turned with a smile and stood up before he hugs and kissed my forehead. I was about to go to in my bedroom when I got a text from Lethu and

*please don't use your bed until I tell you to." The message from my uncle read.

Gogi : "Mimi come back here."  I go back.

Me : "Yes Gogi?"

Gogi : "This is my partner which means he's your grandfather."

Me : "Really? It's nice to meet you and please look after my gran."  They both laugh at me.

_________

This is short and I'm not even sure if it makes sense cause I was busy falling asleep while typing.

My apologies boLove😩

Vote & comment please!!!❤