Chapter 47

***Nomzamo's POV.

I feel like something was ripped out of my heart. A piece of me was buried with my son. It brings me so much pain having to see my little Uminathi playing alone when I was used to seeing the both of them playing together. My heart and soul os broken but I have to heal , I have to be alright for my Uminathi still needs me and it will be my way of honoring my Unathi. Honestly , I hate Langa. I'm actually scared myself of what I may do to him if I ever see him , it's very much better that he disappeared with his girlfriend. I've been looking at the house title deed and I never knew it was in my name so I'm thinking of selling it , I don't even want to invest it. Dad offered to go with both my brothers , the older ones , to go and get my stuff and I asked that they packed Langa's things separately even his important documentation where he keeps them. I'm about to destroy him. BabuNkomo told me everything , he told me that it was Langa's ex that poisoned my son , well she was tryna poison the both of them but she didn't succeed as Unathi was the only one who ate the food. I asked Uminathi about what was going on that day , he told me his father came with his ex and the ex offered to make food for all of them , after eating Langa told them to stay in their playroom and if they left he'd spank them. I honestly don't care if Langa is also a victim in all this , I don't care if he was bewitched too or whatever but I want to make sure he suffers with his family especially his mother. I want Langa to eat out of rubbish bins wearing rags and I'll make sure I get every cent of his. He was stupid enough to put majority of his properties under my name and my sons , the properties under his name will now all go to my Uminathi.

Mom : "I don't think whatever you thinking is good."  She says walking in my room with a sleeping Uminathi in her arms.

Me : "You can put him here mama."  She does so.

Mom : "Don't ignore me wena!"  I chuckle.

Me : "I'm just thinking of how much I hate the Mazibukos , I seriously need to change my surname."

Mom : "Don't forget that Umi is a Mazibuko."

Me : "and I'll make sure he doesn't get involved with those animals."

Mom : "Please don't do something that might also destroy your mental health."

Me : "I hear you mama."

Mom : "Me and your father think it would be best if you go to a health resort , to make sure you are able to deal with all this and get some therapy."

Me : "I hear you mama."

Mom : "Thank you. You need to be able to live with this wound cause if you don't it will expand and bleed more which will result in you having anger that'll destroy you in the end."  I hug her and cry. She soothes and rubs my back while playing with my hair.

Me : "I love you."

Mom : "I love you more mafungwase wami."

》》》》》》》》

***Ndabezinhle's Pov.

I had decided to take myself out on a date just to unwind. I really needed sometime to reflect. I was sitting in a very chilled bar inside some fancy restaurant when this white dude walked to my table. I've never really paid attention to white guys but this guy was gorgeous. He wasn't slim of fat but he was fit , tall , beautiful and charming you name it. He sat opposite me and stared at me for a while then smiled.

Guy : "Hi Miss. I'm Sebastian Davis. I've been watching you since you walked and I was mesmerized by you so I thought I should pass my greetings."  I smile cause he seemed nervous all of a sudden.

Me : "Nice to meet you Sebastian. I'm Ndabezinhle Dlamini."  I shake his hand , he kisses the back of my hand before letting it go. I smiled. He seemed to be a charmer.

So Sebastian and I sat together , talking and laughing.

Me : "No offence but your accent? You are not from here are you?"

Sebastian : "No pretty lady. I'm originally from the United Kingdom of Great Britain. I am in this beautiful country for business. I'm interested in working with this company called DL Logistics in Bryanston."  That's mom's company mos.

Me : "Oh really?"

Sebastian : "Well since I saw you , I might as well extend my stay here for a little while , maybe you can also show me around?"

Me : *clears throat* "sure. I'd be happy to." He smiles. We continued having wine while chatting.

--------------------
Waking up in the morning , my head felt so heavy and so painful like it might just split into half. I look around then I notice Sebastian next to me , I peak under the blankets and I'm met by Sebastian's erect manhood. Oh my God what have I done!!!! I sneak out of bed quietly and get dressed. I gather all my things and tiptoe to the door.

Sebastian : "Don't do that."  His voice sounds so deep and it's actually sexy and arousing. I clear my throat and turn around to face him. He's just standing in front of me stark naked , my eyes don't leave his bottom. I keep on clearing my throat.

Sebastian : "Where are you going?"

Me : "I'm sure my parents are worried and I never called them yesterday."

Sebastian : "So you wanted to leave just like that? As if you some hooker?"

Me : "might as well since I acted like one yesterday." I say with a small chuckle.

Sebastian : "No you didn't. We were both drunk so that means we both took advantage of each other cause we were sitting talking about everything and you even cried."

Me : "No I didn't."

Sebastian : "Yes you did. You even called your father to tell him you weren't coming home. You even told me about how you regret why you married your ex-husband."  What? Alcohol is dangerous man!

Me : "Okay okay fine , I get it." 

Sebastian : "Now come and let's continue with what we started last night , difference is that we not drunk anymore."  I laugh. He picks me up and I squeal in excitement. He throws me on the bed making me bounce then he gets on top of me.