Chapter 46

#Narrated.

BabuNkomo was still at Nolu's house together with Muzi's parents. The adults were all in the lounge sitting including Zamo & Ndabe. Bonginkosi comes in rushing through the door and BabuNkomo blows some white powder to his face and he faints.

BabuNkomo : "He will be awake within a week."

Zamo : "Why so long Mkhulu?"

BabuNkomo : "He has been consuming umuthi for a very long time now so when he wakes up , I will cleanse him properly as I will be getting rid of zonke lezilwane ezikuye."

Muzi : "What do you mean?"

BabuNkomo : "All will be revealed when he's awake. For now , carry him to Lethu's rondavel outside amd lock him in." Muzi's father stands up.

Bab'Dlamini : "I won't be able to hold him alone."

BabuNkomo : "Muzi stand up from that chair!"  He says in an authoritative voice.

Muzi : "My legs aren't fully healed nje baba."  BabuNkomo goes over to him and starts hitting his legs with ishoba then he smears some brownish Vaseline on his knees.

BabuNkomo : "Now stand."  Muzi stands.

BabuNkomo : "Walk around this room until your muscles aren't stiff."

》》》》》》》》》》

***Mnqobi's Pov.

We only went to the mom's gynecologist today. We were now in the car after our consultation with the gynae and my woman here has been angry since we came out of the consultation room. I just drive us in silence to my place. When I park the car , she turns to look at me angrily and I notice her eyes have tears that means she is super angry.

Me : "I just wanted us to talk kahle baby."  I say fast before she utters a word.

Me : "I'm sorry baby."

Qondi : "It's both our fault. We weren't careful enough. I also never noticed anything."

Me : "Your periods?"

Qondi : "I have an irregular flow so I thought that's what was happening when I didn't get my period"

Me : "I have to do the right thing."

Qondi : "mmh. I'm scared babe."  She sniffs.

Me : "Don't worry , our mothers are here , they'll help us."  I comfort her , taking her into my arms.

Qondi : "okay."  She wipes her tears sitting up.

Me : "How far are you again?"

Qondi : "4 months"  she cries.

Me : "Why are you crying manje baby?"

Qondi : "My body will change Mnqo."  She wails. So this is what dad had to go through and he even had the nerve to impregnate mom so many times? Yoh andizi!

Me : "No baby , we'll get products to use to maintain even your skin."  She nods sniffing. Honestly I'm scared of her mother , I wonder how we gonna tell everyone.

We were now driving home after some love making and mom had called. I park the car on the driveway , Qondi doesn't even wait for me to open her door , getting inside the house , I find Qondi in mom's arms crying.

Me : "And then mama? Why is she crying?"

Mom : "You impregnated her Mnqobi hawu!"  She shouts. I just leave them there and go to the lounge. I find Mkhulu and BabuNkomo watching a match. I greet them both.

BabuNkomo : "get your woman and follow me!"  He walks out. I go get Qondi and we walk to the spare room.

BabuNkomo : "we using this room because the rondavel is occupied."

Me : "Yebo."

BabuNkomo : "I have to strengthen the both of you  tonight."

Me : "Can I ask?"

BabuNkomo : "Ask son."

Me : "since *clear throat* Thandeka miscarried my baby , don't I need cleansing?" 

BabuNkomo : "No. You were never a father. When you came into this world , you were made to father only one woman's children by your ancestors. That woman is right next to you , same goes for you Qondi."

Qondi : "Really?"

Me : "What does that mean?"

BabuNkomo : "You may leave."