Continuation of Chapter 51

***Nolu's POV.

Me : "Lethu kamama?"  He smiles , greets and walks to me but his eyes keep looking at Lungi who is now asleep. He was away for his final training somewhere in KZN , BabuNkomo didn't disclose all the information to us , he only told us that Lethu had to go. He hugs me and I can feel his heart beating so fast.

BabuNkomo : "It's good you back son."  He shakes his hand.

Lethu : "Thank you."

BabuNkomo : "so..."

Lethu : "before you continue can I ask something?"

BabuNkomo : "Ask."  He says smiling.

Lethu : "Who is this woman? When did she get here? Why is she here?"

Me : "Aibo Lethu , you being disrespectful manje."

Lethu : "I'm sorry but I have to know." Lungi opens her eyes as if she wasn't asleep.

Lungi : "Oh nkosi yami. Is this who I think it is?"  She asks shocked with tears looking at BabuNkomo.

BabuNkomo : "Yebo ndodakazi. That's your son." She throws herself at me and wails. She stands up while crying and walks closer to Lethu who has now a srraight face and he keeps clenching his jaws.

Lethu : "You are dead!"

Lungi : "No I am not."  She cries. Now we all watching them exchange words , I am just too shocked to even talk.

Lethu : "That woman abused me , she violated me , she reminded me everyday that I was an orphan , she..she.."  He just comes to me and throws himself next to me then bury his face on me and breaks into tears. He calms down.

BabuNkomo : "now , can we talk properly?"

Lungi : "Sibusisosethu , this is me. I have been alive all these years but I wasn't myself." She summarises her story telling Lethu.

Lethu : "I'm sorry you had to go through that." They hug and I'm smiling cause they actually look cute.

Me : "Wena Lethu how did you recognize her?"

Lethu : "The woman who raised me once gave me your picture and told me that you my mother. She would beat me up even for her kids mistakes. Gugulezwe abused me."

Lungi : "Gugulezwe?"

Mom : "What was her surname?"

Lethu : "Khoza." Gasps fill the room.

Bab'Dlamini : "What is really these women's problem?"

Me : "wait , is she the one you lived with in Soweto?"

Lethu : "Yes."

Me : "Lord!"

Muzi : "she's the rude woman?" I nod "maube we should get her while we can."

Dad : "Yes , we don't want to lose them before they catch on that we know the truth."  The men all leave.

》》》》》》》》》》》

#Narrated.

MaNgwane : "Aibo! What is this?"  She exclaimed finding their step-son , Siyanda and MaMkhize shagging.

MaMkhize : "Nobethu , you have to be quiet about this , please sisi."

Siyanda : "Yes please Mah."

MaNgwane : "Siyanda , get out." Siyanda walks out leaving both the women alone in the room. The door locks.

MaNgwane : "Why?!"

MaMkhize : "It's not like he's really our child but he is the first deceased wife's child."

MaNgwane : "I said explain yourself!"

MaMkhize : "Why is it so important to you or you also wanted him?!"

MaNgwane : "That is my son!"

MaMkhize : "What?! And you kept that away from me?!"

MaNgwane : "Well , it doesn't concern you Thenjiwe!"

MaMkhize : "Of course it does!"

MaNgwane : "I wonder what Nxumalo will say when he hears about this."

MaMkhize : "Oh you wouldn't dare sisi. I know your deepest darkest secrets so please."  She says slowly in a cold , dark voice then walks out of the room.