Chapter 58

THREE MONTHS LATER!!!

***Mnqobi's Pov.

If I could , I'd be in Dubai right now , I am so exhausted of everything. Aunt'Luus child was still being searched and it's really exhausting because we have no lead. A DNA test was done again on Nkosazana and my parents , well it was BabuNkomo's orders and they came back positive. On the other hand , I just cannot deal with Qondi's mood swings but I have no choice , one minute y'all laughing & kissing then the next she's crying and it's my fault lapho I don't know anything. Just yesterday she broke up with for her own known reasons. Oh her ceremony was last month and after she gives birth , she'll have her Imbeleko Ceremony.

Sis'Ndabe : "What's wrong?"  We were cool now , almost back to how our relationship was.

Me : "I'm just exhausted of everything happening in our family nje and this side uQondi with her mood swings."

Sis'Ndabe : "Aww sorry bro bro."

Me : "Yesterday she dumped me."

Sis'Ndabe : "Aibo why?" 

Me : "I don't know bruh.."  my phone rings and it's non other than my Qondi.

***************
Me : "Hello?"

Qondi : *sniffs*  "You didn't call me Mnqo!"

Me : "Angithi you broke up with me wena."

Qondi : "Aibo hawu!"

Me : "No! You broke up with me wena izolo!"

Qondi : "I was angry. Please come get me."  She says crying now.

Me : "I must come to KZN?"

Qondi : "No , I'm in the airport."

Me : "Okay."

***************
After cutting the call , I wash my face and brush my teeth then wear something. I grab my keys and walk out. As I get nearer to the airport , I call Qondi but it goes to voicemail , I keep trying but still. I then decide to call Sifiso.

*******
Sifiso : "Hey man!"

Me : "Sure mfethu , uhm where is your sister?"

Sifiso : "What do you mean cause she was coming that side and she called us am hour ago athi you were on your way to fetch her."

Me : "okay thanks"  I just cut the call before he says anything else.

*************
I get out of the car and go further inside the airport looking for her. I ask a security by the exit and he confirms that she was taken by a black polo , he even uses his tab to show me the footage , I quickly write down the car registration.

Me : "Thank you."  I walk off to my car. I drive to Soweto , to a friend's house for some help.

》》》》》》》》》》

***Qondi's Pov.

I was in some dark , smelly room and I know I'll vomit anytime. I am so hungry and tired. I couldn't even move my body because it was so painful. I could really do with some food and a massage. I hear movement around the room , I almost scream. The door opens and the lights go on , Sibiya and MaNgwane walk in the room , wearing some matching creepy outfits.

Me : "Oh mama , please help me."  They look at each other than burst into laughter , I frown.

MaNgwane : "Oh child. I am not MaNgwane , that was all part of a plan."  She says giggling.

Me : "Plan? What plan?"

MaNgwane : "I was the one who gave you up for adoption , I monitored everything happening in that orphanage. When you ran , I made Thulani to be your blesser just so I could keep tabs on you. See , the problem started when your mother thought she could have everything in life since high school."

Me : "Wait what? Then what's that got to do with me?"

MaNgwane : "Oh mntanam. I was just telling you. You are here because of that child in your tummy. We need it."  She say the three words in a cold husky voice.

Sibiya : *whistles*  A big snake appears and I scream. I instantly start praying.

MaNgwane : "Stop that or you will anger him!"

Me : "Father God I come before you as a sinner in this time of need. Lord protect me with your anointing , cover me with the blood of Jesus..." I'm now praying loudly with MaNgwane busy trying to shut me up but she can't. The snake just bites into Sibiya's arm and it disappears , I don't stop. Sibiya slaps me so hard , I shut up instantly.

Sibiya : "Do you know what you have done now? Huh? Nxxxx"  He storms off.

Me : "Please let me go mama."

MaNgwane : "Shut up! We'll be back later."  She also leaves.