Chapter 37

#Narrated.

《Nolu & Muzi's house》

Lando : "She's ignoring us. She doesn't even want to eat."  Lando said to the person on the other end of the phone , walking into the kitchen.

Nolu : "Landokuhle don't talk about me as if I'm not here hawu."

Lando : "Yes , that's her."  She said laughing then hangs up.

Lando : "mami. The grandparents are coming here."

Nolu : "Why didn't you tell me earlier kodwa Lando!"

Lando :"Mara mama you were ignoring us."

Nolu : "Where are they now?"

Lando : "They driving here now." 

《《: LATER ON》》

MaDlamini : "ohhh my baby , come here"  Nolu goes to hug her and just breaks down.

Nolu : "I'm scared mama. I don't want to lose my husband and kids."  She weeps.

MaDlamini : "He'll be okay , the boys too."

Ndabe : "Mama?"

Nolu : "Ndabezinhle! Please I don't have the energy to entertain your nonsense , just leave me alone."

MaDlamini : "Good thing you here wena , come la!"

Ndabe : "Hhaibo gogozi."  She walks to her grandma , who pulls her by her ear.

MaDlamini : "I'll squash you ,do you hear me? Are you your mother's age maybe? Heh? Being married gave you now the right to address your mother as your mate? Who said you are grown? Heh? Your mother being open and friendly gave you the impression to treat her like nonsense Ndabezinhle? Why are you involving yourself in adult affairs in the first place? Yini ngempela?"  Ndabe's eyes weren't moving from the ground.

Bab'Dlamini : "No this one needs to be disciplined the way she's behaving. Mina I'll slap you so hard maybe you'll remember that you are still a child! If you want to blame someone for your divorce , blame me! I dealt with that Sphamandla because he was too close to killing my daughter , the mother of my grandkids. Since you were defending that Sphamandla nonsense then I guess you are happy that your father and one boy are shot and lying in coma. You happy?"

Ndabe : "no. I'm sorry." 

Nolu : "It's a little too late for your sappy sorries weNdabezihle. You insulted me , shouted at me , I think you did everything you wanted and more to me Ndabe. You forgot that everything little thing I've ever done was for you and your siblings always. You came here , in my house , called me a murderer , a failer of a mother which maybe I am , you...*chuckles* heh Ndabezinhle after carrying you for ten months , you now have the audacity to talk to me anyhow?! You coming to apologize to me because you needed people to remind you that I'm still your mother? No , I don't want your sorry. I want you to keep your sorries and maybe serve me them when you've actually realised that what you did was right or wrong but for now? No thank you. This might even be a fake apology for all we know so ngiyabonga sisi."

Ndabe : "Mama please."  She says wiping her tears.

Nolu : "Ey weThembelihle! Leave me alone."  Ndabe walks out crying.

MaDlamini : "Why did I have to hear about Ndabe's behaviour from Lando?"

Nolu : "You know how uMuzi is nje mama."

MaDlamini : "You forgot to give her two claps. Nxx. Kuyeyisa lokhu."  (This one is disrespectful.) Lando giggles on the side.

Bab'Dlamini : "If you also dare disrespect my daughter like this , I'll break your bones."

Lando : "Yebo mkhulu."

MaDlamini : "Where's Sphelele?"

Lando : "Lele is asleep."

Nolu : "I have to talk to you both about something and it's quite confusing." 

MaDlamini : "LandokaGogozi. Give us some space."  She leaves.

Nolu : "So last week , we were in the mall when we met this woman ..." She continues telling them everything. They stay quiet for some time then Bab'Dlamini responds.

Bab'Dlamini : "well from what I know , your mother really wasn't on good terms with her family because her parents favored her siblings more than her. We met in varsity with your father and we were already with your mothers and that's how we got to know each other. So I don't remember your mom talking nor mentioning her family. I think we should call them."  He goes outside dialing Nolu's father. 

MaDlamini : "There's too much drama in this household man."

Nolu : "Hhaibo mah , you can't say that , y'all gave birth to us."

Bab'Dlamini : "They are on their way. Koti why didn't you tell them about your husband & sons in hospital?"

Nolu : "I forgot baba."  She says dismissively while shrugging.