Chapter 93

***Mnqobi's POV.

My son was with me at work , I just wanted to show him off honestly ; I'm a father and I loved it. I was busy with files while my son was laying on his playmat where I could clearly see him , he was now almost five months. A light knock on the door disturbs me , I invite the person in

Me : "You interrupting Me!"  I snapped.

Her : "Oh well , lemme just go back then."  I quickly closed my laptop and rushed to her and stopped her up , span around with her squealing.

Her : "Uzongiwisa Mnqo!" (You'll make me fall) I laughed and put her down before kissing her and then my son just had to cry his lungs out.

Yandi : "Ahh sorry mfana kaMama , mommy is such a bad mommy ; ucabuza uDaddy kuqala kunoFanos wakhe?. Hha I'm sorry papa." (Kissing daddy first instead of her son?.)   She said baby talking to her son , kissing him and he started giggling.

Me : "Mxm , that boy is jealous man!"  She laughed.

Me : "When did you get here vele?"

Yandi : "A few hours ago then I went to mama's house and she told me you took Khayone with then she forced me to sit and eat then I ran away,  I just couldn't wait to see my son."

Me : "Aibo and me? Your man?" She smiles

Yandi : "Of course babe." She rolls her eyes.

Me : "I'll give you a pretty good reason to roll your eyes mina and you might end up pregnant again , I'm telling you."  She blushes and puts Phawu down since he had fell asleep. She comes to sit on my lap and kiss me.

Yandi : "I seriously missed you ntwana."

Me : "Nami mfethu." I peck her shoulder.

Yandi : "I think I'm ready for our Umembeso please." 

Me : "Really?!"  She nods , I hug her tightly.

Me : "You come up with the date and let me know then." 

Yandi : "Okay."  She then starts telling me about what she went for in KZN and what happened.

Me : "Yoh baby , that's ...traumatic nje. I'm proud of you that you were able to finish the task you were given but they mustn't give you anymore manje , hhayi!"  She giggles.

Yandi : "You must tell them baby."

Me : "I will shame." She laughs.

Yandi : "Yazi Mkhulu Nkomo says I'm just like you mina , I'm very stubborn."  I laugh so hard because that sure does sound like Mkhulu and he's always complaining about that to my parents especially my mother.

Me : "Mina he once even went as far as saying I have demons , this other time he threatened to make me go crazy."  We both laugh.

Yandi : "And apparently he has a woman , yazi I was so you disappointed when mama told me , I was sooo ready to hook him up with my grandma."  Aibo! I laugh so hard because she looks so serious as she says this.

Me : "well I sure can't wait to meet his woman."

Yandi : "me too shame."

Me : "Come , I want you to meet someone."  I say standing up with her then place her down on her feet , I take Phawu then we walk out. I was taking her to meet my father's sister since they hadn't really met before. I knock on her door and she invites us in.

Me : "I knew you would be here."  I say looking at my uncle , my aunt's husband who just chuckles.

Uncle : "cha uyangijwayela Mnqobi !!" Aunt stands and comes to take Phawu from me.

Me : "Well I came to introduce my people to you guys , well anti but since malume is here too then its a bonus."  I say moving my eyebrows up and down.

Aunt : "Aren't we also your people?"

Me : "Nope."

Aunt : "Mxm. Hi babygirl."  She says side hugging my woman since she had Phawu in her arms.

Yandi : "Hi Mah."

Uncle : "Baby girl , why would you even fall for this idiot son of ours?"  We all laugh.

Me : "Aibo!"

Aunt : "Have you eaten babygirl? Here's some sandwich , I just can't eat shame. I have no appetite." 

Yandi : "Thank you mah , I've been starving."

Uncle : "Mnqobi , don't you know that you must feed your woman? You see makaPhawu , he's an idiot."

Yandi : "Yes , I agree." Hawu! We continue chilling with my aunt and uncle until we had to go.