Chapter 104

TWO YEARS LATER!!!

***Lethu's POV.

The past few years have been hectic to be honest. Well my relationship with my love was everything I could ever ask for and more , I was certain that she's mine. Speaking of her , I was really proud of her when she accepted her mother's husband , yes her mother was now married to her brother's father and I'm glad to say that the man treated them as his kids. On other news my biological sister was now used to us and she now joins our gatherings as siblings that we often have. Sis'Zamo had recently gotten married to bhut'Zwelakhe and the man is treating them good so far. Last month was our graduation ceremony with my baby and I'm happy to say we both graduated on Cum Laude , oh including Yandiswa.

I was on my way to get my baby , I parked the car a few houses down from her home and ringed her. She came out looking hot and sexy like always , met her halfway and just kissed her hard then broke it and we got in the car.

Aza : "Hey babe."

Me : "I missed you so much sthandwa sami." She giggled and kissed my cheek. I take her hand and we walk inside the restaurant which is so chilled.

Aza : "This place is so cool baby." 

Me : "I know right?" We settle down and a waiter immediately attends to us then we order cocktails.

Me : "What's your next step from here-on?" I ask after taking a sip , she immediately smiles widely and my heart warms sametime.

Aza : "Sis'Khanya offered me an internship in her company and it is to train me and showcase my talent and then she'll let me decide if I want to stay with them or what."  I nod smiling. She and sis'Khanya were like best of friends because if they love for fashion and I think my sister was her mentor cause she'd help her with assignments and stuff and I love that.

Me : "I'm happy for you baby. I'll be joining my mother's company until I know what I want cause they also made it clear that I won't just sit and do nothing."  She laughs.

Voice : "Thula."  The devil must be testing me , I keep calm and turn.

Me : "Hlelokuhle." I say with a raised eyebrow. She opens her arms to hug me but I stop her and offer a handshake instead , she smiles tightly.

Hlelo : "It's been a long time."

Me : "I know right? Oh by the way , love this is Hlelokuhle and Hlelokuhle this is my love."  I peck my baby's lips and she blushes.

Hlelo : "Oh , hi."  My baby smiles and greets back , she knows my story with Hlelo.

Baby : "Hi."

Hlelo : "It was nice seeing you Thula and to meet you sisi."  We nod. I turn to my woman and roll my eyes , she laughs.

Hlelo : "Can I talk to you privately Thula?"  I thought she left already.

Me : "You can say whatever here in front of my baby."  She nods lightly.

Hlelo : "Uhm we never had a cleansing ceremony for our baby."  I chuckle.

Me : "You didn't have the ceremony, mina I did."

Hlelo : "I hear. I thought you promised me that you'd wait."

Me : "Wait? Wait for what?"  I glance at my baby and she looks amused.

Hlelo : "You'd wait for me."  I laugh shaking my head.

Me : "No Hlelokuhle. You left me and I'm sure you also didn't really keep up to that promise. You pushed me away an- you know what , I wasn't gonna wait for you Hlelokuhle. I wasn't gonna give you the privilege to think that my world revolves around you , No. So please all this talk you doing here is irritating me and you disrespecting my woman on top of it all."  She nods.

Hlelo : "I hear. I'm sorry. Goodbye."

Baby : "We can leave baby."  I shake my head

Me : "No , I won't let her ruin our date." She kisses me.

Baby : "I love you."

Me : "Marry me then."  She giggles and looks into my eyes.

Baby : "You serious?"

Me : "Yeah babe! I promise I wasn't gonna do it like this but ke here we are."  She giggles and nods repeatedly.

Baby : "I'd love to marry you Thandolami."  We kiss.