Chapter 87

***Samukelisiwe's POV.  {KHENSANI'S}

Someone has been sending me pictures of Mnqobi naked and I'm really concerned as to how they got those pics , the last bunch of pictures I got were of a naked , passed out Mnqobi and some girl in bed but the girl's face doesn't show. Anyways I've passed all my modules although I really doubted myself since I was attending only online. I've been in Eastern Cape since we came with mom here and Makhulu has been really loving our company as she said. I've met some of my mother's cousins and their kids who some of them really hate me and I don't care. I have also made a friend here , her name is Ntandoyenkosi Ndlanzi and she's sweet yena.

BabuNkomo : "Sanibonani."  He greets after settling on the couch. We greet back.

BabuNkomo : "This place is really full of evil people , ay ngiyasindwa. Ngisindwe ngisase Airport nje."  He says groaning , he then turns to look at me intensely.

BabuNkomo : "Why are you being stubborn? You want people to die because of your ignorance?"

Me : "Cha Mkhulu."

BabuNkomo : "Then why are you ignoring your dreams? What did I say to you?"  I had honestly decided to ignore my dreams until I've found a clear clue.

Me : "I thought I'd get a clear clue or vision."

BabuNkomo : "How when you don't even do anything. How are you supposes to find it if you don't put in the work?"

Me  "...."

BabuNkomo : "Wena ufana nseee naloyamfana , Anizwa!" (You are just the same like that boy , y'all don't listen.)

Me : "I'm sorry."

BabuNkomo : "Don't cause you not. Another thing , didn't I tell you something about friends?"

Me : "You once did."

BabuNkomo : "Then why are you doing your own thing?" He asks sternly.

Me : "It won't happen again."

BabuNkomo : "Pay attention to your dreams please. You have to be attentive and focussed on this task , it's huge and scary for someone omncane. You have to go back to your father's palace with your mother only."

Me : "My baby?"

BabuNkomo : "He has other grandparents angithi? Take him to them."

Me : "But they already have a lot going on."

BabuNkomo : "No they don't , Zamo is fine. Wena take that boy to them besides be has his father."

Me : "okay. Where do I start thou?"

BabuNkomo : "Pray , fast and phahla. I've always told you. Alot will be revealed and please be attentive and focussed because that'll be your guide. If you hear voices speak and you think you going crazy call me."  I nod.

Me : "Okay."

BabuNkomo : "Your mother had already done the first step for you long ago so you have to ask her to help you."

Me : "Okay baba."

BabuNkomo : "Again , make sure your father is in the dark , don't tell him anything."  I nod..