Continuation of Chapter 102

***Ndabezinhle's POV.

I was finished getting dressed. Make-up on point. Hair , done. I was in a mermaid wedding dress with a halter neck chapel paired with Jimmy Choo , silver glittered bridal heels.

Mom : "waze wamuhle sthandwa saMawakho."  She says walking in and engulfs me in a hug.

Me : "Thank you mamami."

Mom : "You ready for this?"  I now repeatedly.

Me : "Yes."  She clears her throat.

Mom : "That's why I'll never be a wife." She says imitating my voice. I laugh so hard and she joins me.

Me : "Ma! You so dramatic." 

Mom : "Hey , I'm just keeping my promise to you. I did say I'd remind you one day when you are about to walk down the aisle and here." I smile.

Me : "But..."

Mom : "Shh , I know. I didn't remind you the first time because I wasn't really up on giving you to him and with this one , I'm certain he's the one for you."

Me : "Thank you mama."  She smiles.

Mom : "You lucky your one night stand / fuck buddy married you hey!"  Then she walks out leaving me shocked. Dad walks back in with mom. We pray then mom hugs me.

Dad : "You better not be a stranger or I'll come fetch you and take you to Emnambithi mina."

Mom : "Y'all grow up so fast yazi."  She says wiping her falling tears.

Dad : "Baby we should be happy they leaving nje."

Mom : "Ay Muzi ongiyeke , hawu!"  Dad rolls his eyes. (Leave me alone!)

Dad : "Mina I love y'all babygirl but angisanifuni kwami."  (I don't want y'all in my house anymore)  I laugh when mom gives him a murderous stare.

----
First time by Teeks - That's the song playing as dad walks me down the aisle.

Pastor : "We are gathered here today in the sight of God, and the presence of friends and loved ones, to celebrate one of life’s greatest moments. We are here to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes and blessings to the words that will unite Ndabezinhle Thembelihle and Sebastian Luca Davis in holy matrimony.  Who gives this man & woman to be married?" Our parents stand up from their sits.

Them : "we do."

Pastor : "My children , marriage is the most important of all earthly relationships. It should be entered into reverently, thoughtfully and with full understanding of its sacred nature. Your marriage must stand by the strength of your love and the power of faith in each other and in God. Just as two threads woven in opposite directions form a beautiful tapestry, so to your two lives when merged together will make a beautiful marriage."

We nod looking in each other's eyes.

Pastor : "1st Corinthians

Love is very patient and kind, never jealous or envious, never boastful or proud. Love is never haughty or selfish or rude. Love does not demand it’s own way. Love is not irritable or touchy. Love does not hold grudges and will hardly notice when others do it wrong. Love is never glad about injustice, but rejoices whenever truth wins out. If you love someone, you will be loyal to them no matter what the costs. You will always believe in them, always expect the best in them, and will always stand your ground in defending them. Amen?"

"AMEN!"

Pastor : "face each other and hold hands , y'all are about to say your vows."

Me : "I'd like to say my own vows."