Chapter 2

Ye Joon gasped loudly and got up. He started to fondle his body and sighed in relief. It was a dream. Everything was a dream. Thank God.

The dream was too vivid. He could feel the fear and the pain in his whole body. It was too scary. Ye Joon never wanted to feel that again.

As soon as Ye Joon got out of bed, he noticed how light his body feel. He doesn't feel like a 30-year-old with back problems and money issues, instead, he felt like a kid. He seemed shorter than before and his hair was longer. How long was he asleep to the point that his hair grew out? And did someone change the furniture in his room?

The room was still very small and cramped, but it looked more like it was from the Victorian era instead of the modern era. Was he just tripping or was this legit?

Ye Joon ran to the mirror and examined himself. To his surprise, he was not some 6 ft tall Korean man with ordinary black hair and brown eyes, instead, he was a beauty with long white hair and gorgeous golden eyes. He was no longer his original size, instead, he was a petit man with flawless white skin and an ethereal face.

"No way... That looks so..familiar...?" Ye Joon tried to rack his brain for answers. The person in the mirror looks so familiar! He swears he saw this face before.

"Wait, am I... Hanbal Sather?!" Ye Joon gasped out loud. This was the same image as the character in the artwork from that weird book! It wasn't a dream!!! Ye Joon silently cry to himself at the sudden realization. So he's in the body of a villain who's destined to get tortured by the Male lead and die? What is this? Why is his luck so bad? Not only was he killed by some maniac, but he was also gonna get killed by another maniac.

"Nooooooo!!" He sobbed. He had no control over his own body. He was too emotional now that he was in Hanbal's body.

"You know what. Since I've been killed by some maniac, I'm not letting myself be killed by another! I will live! And I will leave this place and live in the woods! Yeah, that sounds nice." He snickered to himself. Dying once was enough for an ordinary man like him. He'll have to survive the harsh environment and escape when the times are right.

Since Hanbal was not very important to the Duke and his sons, he bet that they wouldn't even care if he was gone. He'll take advantage of the hate and use it to his benefit.

"Alright, good idea Ye Joon. You are so smart." Hanbal smiled and quickly got ready. The hair that was used to cover his very beautiful face was now tied up in a ponytail. He'd make sure to cut it when he leave.

When Hanbal checked the closet, he began to feel pity.

The clothes in the closet were boring and plain. There were only a couple of pairs of shirts and very few pants. There were just 4 pairs of shoes and not a single piece of jewelry found. This was so sad. How come a beauty like him has so few clothes? This is a hate crime. Poor Hanbal was neglected by his family. And he was also gonna be replaced by some woman. What a sad fate.

But nevertheless, Hanbal picked a simple white blouse with a deep V-neck with frills laced around it. He picked up a pair of black leather pants and black boots.