Chapter 71

*Might rewrite*

"Darling, come a little closer. No need to be shy."

Czar whispered gently, his lips brushing against Hanbal's ear in a teasing manner. His hands were still wrapped tightly around Hanbal's waist, while his chin was tucked snuggly between Hanbal's neck and shoulders.

He peeked up and watched Hanbal's expressions shift from one emotion to another. It was captivating and quite fascinating to see someone change their expressions so quickly. One moment he would feel his beloved glaring at him from afar, thinking he wouldn't notice, then the next second he would pretend to be submissive and kind. It reminded him of a cat. So shy yet so daring.

It was amusing, to say the least.

Czar has personally seen his fair share of people. From the slums to the heavens above, he has seen it all. In the life of a royal in a place filled with wild animals and predatory eyes, it was not hard for him to figure out a person's true intent from the get-go. Only in this way could he ensure his safety.

In this forever-lasting struggle for power, the only way to survive was to distance oneself from the world. From blood siblings to lowly servants, he has witnessed them practically tear themselves to shreds without remorse. It was only natural, of course.

But in the mass of snakes and sly foxes, Czar has never seen someone as amusing as him.

Maybe he was biased, or maybe he was being a little unreasonable, but he couldn't find it in himself to put Hanbal in the same category as the other vipers and double-dealers. After all, Hanbal was one of his many entertainments; it would be unfair to put him with the others. Someone like Hanbal deserves to be in a category of his own. A prize of some sort.

Czar hummed gently and stared deeply at the reddened neck in front of him. He watched as the small beads of sweat traveled down Hanbal's smooth, pale skin and into his white shirt. He watched with eyes deep with hunger and desire. His throat moved up and down, swallowing the sudden amount of saliva in his mouth.

Like a famished animal, he allowed his instincts to take control of his body. Suddenly, a long red tongue brushed against the pale surface, taking in the salty and sweet nectar. How can Czar desire anything else but to have his Hanbal under him, his body warm and firmly pressed against his hardness as he writhes in the pleasure Czar gives him? To have that long white hair messy and untucked, and those beautiful pairs of amber eyes to look at him dazed and confused.

Ah, how long has it been since he last embraced someone?

Czar chuckled lightly when he felt Hanbal escape his hold and fall into another person's arm. He watched in amusement as a long sword was pressed against his neck, drawing small trickling blood from its sharp blade. He glanced up, his eyes curving into an arch, watching the usual composed Osric glare at him with such madness on his face.

Ah, if looks could kill.

"Greetings, Osric." He spoke, his voice laced with ridicule.

Osric, whose hand gripped the sword tightly, didn't utter a word and just stared with hatred practically spilling out. With one movement, he could just decapitate the prince and solve every issue. With just a swipe of the sword, everything will be fixed.

One swipe is all it will take.

If only this was someone else and not a prince.

Czar knows this and does not have any fear in him. Instead, it was mockery. Mockery to him, Osric, who was powerless against him at this very moment.

"Your Highness, the sun is setting. His majesty must be worried for you. Let me help escort you out." Osric finally let out; his voice was cold and empty, leaving no room for disagreements. If any other royal family were to see or hear the way Osric spoke to Czar, the crown prince, they would've blown a fuse.

But Czar, however, only found it amusing. With one last look at Hanbal, he hummed gently and flicked the shining sword away. He stood up calmly as if the heating glares from all parties around him did not affect him one bit.

As he walked by Hanbal in the embrace of Rayder, he winked teasingly and left the garden. He had already completed his original goal. Now it's time for him to move on to his next plan.

When he reached the gate, servants and guards quickly flocked to him. Osric did not allow others to enter his estate, not after what happened a couple of years ago. So they were all forced to wait outside the gate for their prince to arrive. It was demeaning, but they had no right to speak. After all, they were just servants.

"Yasha," Czar said, his voice cold and dark. His expression hardened as he got onto the carriage.

"Your Highness." A tall, blond male spoke from outside the window, his voice respectful and calm.

"Contact the red district*. I may need some new goods soon."

"As you wish."

_______

* Red district means brothel