Chapter 41

Warning: A little bit...um...disturbing?

 Somewhere far, far away in the heart of Seoul, there was a large penthouse that only celebrities and rich people can afford to stay in. It was a penthouse that resides in the most bougies neighborhood with large malls and expensive restaurants. Only the prosperous could stay in such a high-end place.

The windows of the penthouse were closed with thick black curtains blocking the view. It was already past midnight but the lights in the room were still brightly on.

Two figures, one was a 19-year-old man with long black hair and the other one was an 18-year-old man with brown hair and a pretty body. The brown-haired male has a pretty feminine face and two moles underneath his lips. He had a seductive look in his deep green eyes and a pretty smile painted on his appealing face.

He had his arms wrapped around the black-haired male and his legs locked around the muscular waist. He giggled softly and brushed the long bangs to reveal the man's remarkably handsome face and cold blue eyes.

How lucky he was to snatch such a big fish. Not only was this guy incredibly rich but he was also extremely handsome as well! If he can play his cards right, maybe this rich man could be his sugar daddy!

He licked his lips and dove in for another kiss. Such a rich and handsome man is obviously going to be good. The kiss alone is already turning him on. It usually takes him a while to get into the action, but this man is already turning him into a whore with his kiss alone!

"Baby ~ on the bed..." He slurred and allowed the man to fondle his backside. The man just hummed lightly and carried him onto the couch. This confused him for a little bit, but he just ignored it and continued to kiss the man.

His entire body felt hot to the touch and he wanted nothing more than to take off his clothes and let the man take him right away. So what if they are not on the bed? Couch sex is just as equally fun.

"Hold on." The man's deep voice went straight to his backside. He felt his 'pathway to heaven' quiver from anticipation. He licked his lips seductively and watched as the man takes out a piece of cloth from the drawer.

Blindfold sex? How kinky.

But to his surprise, it wasn't only a piece of cloth that was taken out of that drawer. One by one more stuff began to emerge. There was a black gag, a pair of cuffs, and a syringe of some sort. He was too excited to really guess what that syringe was for, but he knows that it is going to be hella fun.

"Wow? A gag? How hot~" He purred seductively.

The man just hummed and laid the toys on the table beside the desk and carefully pick out the blindfold. He held it up and tied it around the shorter male. But that wasn't all.

After the blindfold was successfully tied around him, he felt a ball-like object forced into his mouth and strapped around his head. His once free hands were cuffed above his head and out of the way. He felt extra sensitive from not being able to see nor move. He didn't know what the man was doing at the moment, but he didn't really care. He was too turned on. All he wanted was to have a heavenly pillar stuck in his 'gateway to heaven'.