Chapter 55

Hanbal glared intensely into the ugly emeralds that were staring mockingly at him. The man's chiseled face dimmed darkly, and a smirk arose on his thin red lips.

"Oh honey, you don't have to stare at me like that~ Just wait until our honeymoon." The man said with a slight purr in his voice. The smirk that was plastered on his face grew bigger and the heat emitting from his eyes burned Hanbal's skin like lasers.

"Honeymoon? I'm 16 you freak!" He snarled, like a caged wild animal. And he is indeed a wild animal stuck in a cage. With chains wrapped around his wrists and a body clothed in a thin, almost see-through, dress. He is like a zoo animal being caged up for the public's entertainment.

"So? What does that matter?" the man laughed joyfully and soaked in the horror on his pet's face. It excites him. It aroused him to see the beautiful emotions on his dear's face. And it excited him more at the thought that it was he who was the cause of it.

His beautiful trophy is here in his hands, and soon, he gets to hang it on the wall. Where it should be for all of eternity. Just for him to look at and admire.

Hanbal on the other hand felt nothing but disgust and horror. It disgusts him to see that these people still exist in such a world. But what did he expect? This book was placed in an old era when consent was hardly a thing. And age was just a number and nothing else. He was too stupid to think that nothing could happen to him here. It was all the same.

"Fuck off you disgusting-" But just as he was about to let out his anger, a pair of cold hands wrapped itself around his pale neck like the cruel chains around his wrists. He gasped out loud and instinctively tried to claw the thick wrists.

"Now hush, dear. Be a good wife and quiet down. Or else you'll make this husband mad~" The man purred and smiled sweetly. His dark green eyes bore large holes into Hanbal's fear-stricken ones.

"I-I am...gasp....I am...A-cough- a man!" He managed to choke out as the color of his lips turn blue.

The man tilted his head slightly and released his grip around the young tender neck. He stared silently at his coughing soon-to-be-wife and asked out loud, "What do you mean?"

Hanbal clenched the bedsheets and greedily took in a mouthful of air before turning angrily at the older male and baring his teeth.

"You bastard! I am a man! A man! With a penis!" He snarled and retreated far away from the man. The hair on the back of his head stood up in fear and his hands were balled into a fist in case the man decided to do something again. He wasn't a woman. So why does he keep using that term to describe him? He wasn't a wife. And he will never be one.

His neck stung from the pain and he was sure an ugly bruise is going to appear around his pale skin. This body of his is a fragile thing. His bones are feeble and his muscles won't grow no matter how much he eats or exercise. Maybe it's because he had lived past this body's due date, so the world wasn't sure how to respond. It complicated him whenever he thinks about it.

Now that he thinks about it...wasn't there a similar scenario in the story? Wasn't the Fl kidnapped by some freak who wants to turn her into a doll because of her innocent beauty and mount her on the wall? And a couple of pages later, the crown prince found her and defeated the freak who turns out to be his older brother.

Wait...

As if lightning has struck him, he froze and stared at the all too familiar face. Was he...was he perhaps taking the role of the Fl? Why do all these things keep happening to him? Why can't the world just stick with the script?

"I know. What does gender matter in the face of pure beauty?' The man hummed softly and stared at the two young boys behind him. The boys, who stood by the wall silently, all flinched and quickly sprinted away. It was as if they knew what was going to happen It was as if this has happened many times before. It's to the point that it turns into some sort of routine.

But as they ran out the open door, they silently look back in pity and patted their hearts. It's a shame that he was born with such a pretty face. They wish they could scar his face just to protect him from the monster that they call their master.

It's a shame. Truly.

"I pity him, brother." The shorter one said, his blank doll-like eyes staring straight ahead.

"Yes...pity..." The taller one replied and ignored the 'mannequins' plastered on the walls.

"If it were me, I would've smashed my face against the walls." The short one sighed in pity and gripped his companion's hands with his own three-fingered hands.

"Death will certainly be more merciful than...this..." 

_____

Bonsoir. I am back. I didn't die just yet lmao. its been a while and I became motivated because I am alive. Well, sorta. 

Since I am alive, I will make it other people's problem. So just as a warning, the next chapter is going to be on of the darkest chapters in this book lollolol. Its going to be so fun to write.