Chapter 52

The sun rose gently on the horizon, signaling a new day. Some, like the commoners who lived in small houses, would come out and start their day full of labor. While others, like nobles, would wake up with servants waiting on them hand and foot.

Although Hanbal was only one person, he was able to experience both lives in this lifetime. In his old life, he would wake up to an empty room with the sun blaring in his face and the sound of the bustling city echoing through his walls. But now, he would wake up with the sound of the birds screaming outside the window with dozens of servants waiting on him from dawn to dusk.

He still can't get used to this. Not even after five years. Maybe it's because he had lived 30 full years independently and alone in a small house. But nevertheless, he put on a small act pretending to be a spoilt young master who never got told no.

Hanbal is well aware of how hated he is in the noble "community". He is well aware of how these people would do anything to get his favor. They would put on an act and lie sweetly to his face, only to turn around and spew words of hatred. They would play friends and act all nice to him, but then laugh at him in secret.

He reckons since they enjoy pretending, then he'll do the same. If someone says the wrong thing or does the incorrect thing, he would open in "delicate" mouth and starts to cry. He would make sure they panic and beg for him to stop. Sure, call him petty, call him cheap, and snobby. He's just having fun. The panic on their faces as they got on their knees and begged was deliciously sweet.

But by no means is he sadistic. They started it first. If they're gonna start crying, then he'll give them something to really cry about.

Ever since then, he was dubbed the "spoiled young master of the great Sather family". It didn't affect him. Not one bit. Instead, it made him happier. The more cautious they were of him, the better.

Hanbal hummed gently and slowly walked through the large corridors. His soft humming echoed from one wall onto another until it reached the sensitive ears of a certain young master.

Rayder glanced to the side and watched the little young master walk around wearing nothing but a white silk blouse with a deep v-neck and a pair of black sailor shorts. Rayder narrowed his eyes and stared at Hanbal from head to toe. If Rayder wasn't Rayder, the oldest young master in the Sather family, then he's sure his self-restraint would break at the sight of his beloved young brother.

Rayder coughed lightly and adjusted his pants before walking down the hallways and stopping in front of Hanbal. His amber-colored eyes stared into Hanbal's surprised ones. His Hanbal has certainly grown up into a beautiful young man. Someone as beautiful as Hanbal is bound to find a lover in the future.

Just the thought of Hanbal being with an unworthy and unpleasant lover made Rayder feel enraged. Hanbal is sweet and ravishing. No one can taint his beauty. No one is allowed to taint his beauty.

No matter who that lover is, they can never give Hanbal everything he needs. Only he is capable enough to give Hanbal everything he needs. Only he can satisfy his beloved younger brother.

"Hanbal, what made you so happy in the morning?" He asked, his gentle eyes staring deeply into Hanbal's startled face.

Hanbal gulped his saliva in fear and debated on if he should say the truth. Rayder hates liars. He despises traitors. He fears that if he lies, then Rayder would know and punish him. In one of the chapters, a servant lies to Rayder about the Fl's whereabouts but Rayder found out the truth in the end. This caused the servant to be hung by the tongue on a hook on top of the crocodile-infested water. The blood that dripped from the servant's mouth fell into the water, causing the crocodiles to all jump up and fought for his body. This resulted in his entire body being teared from limb to limb without any mercy. All the while Rayder sat on the side with a rare and serene smile on his ethereal face.

"I, I was going to Cain's room..." Hanbal said softly, like a child forced to admit the truth to their parents.

Rayder frowned and balled his hands. Even on the brink of death that servant still exists in his dear brother's mind.

"Brother, why don't you come have tea with me? Hmm?" It wasn't a request. It was a command.

Hanbal bit his lips and glanced up. He batted his eyelashes bashfully and said in his sweetest voice, "Can we do it tomorrow, big brother? Hanbal is a little busy."

Rayder glared and all the patience he had left dispersed into thin air. As if venting his anger, he grabbed Hanbal's hair and tugged on it roughly. With a startled cry, Hanbal's head was thrust back, causing his head to form an arc. Soon, Rayder covered Hanbal's lips with his own, giving him the most devastating and hungry kiss. His tongue went through the small crack between Hanbal's lips, boring in and taking his sweetness like it was immortal nectar from the Holy Lake. He kissed as if he was trying to implement himself as deep in Hanbal as possible.

Rayder only let go when Hanbal was falling in and out of consciousness. The dazed look in his eyes from the lack of oxygen was delicious to see. From the red ears to the tears that traveled on top of the hot red cheeks was almost too unbearable for him to handle. His precious little brother is the cutest thing in this entire world. He wants to give this brother of his everything.

"My dear, all you have to do is obey and I'll give you everything you want~" 

_______

So, like, i forgor i had a story to write lmao. I was at a funeral for the last couple of days because one of my uncles, I have 12+ uncles and aunts, tired to r word a guy but got his d*ck bitten off by the guy's dog, causing him to bleed out lmao. Anyways, I'll try to give out regular uploads from now on. o(〃^▽^〃)o