Chapter 58

What time is it? Is it day or night? When was the last time he moved? Hanbal doesn't know. He couldn't think straight anymore. His muscles ached painfully from the chains that enclosed his wrists and his head felt like it was being pounded over and over again with a hammer.

He felt like a complete corpse. But honestly, he wished he were one.

He would rather have all four limbs torn off from their hinges than be touched by that man again. He hated the slow trace of that man's fingertips on his skin. Despises the man's slimy tongue all over his neck and chest. And he absolutely loathes the gentle words falling from those disgusting lips.

He sighed lightly to himself and turned to his side. The chains around his wrists jingled like bells. Tired. He was tired. His life has been nothing but a marathon, from one psycho to another, he just couldn't stop. He had no choice but to keep running. If he stays still for too long, he's sure he'll be caught and locked up like a wild animal. He can't even catch a break after the last kidnapping that nearly took his dear servant's life. But at least it's just him now. He doesn't have to worry about his dear appa being hurt again. It's just him who's in pain. And that's what it should be from now on.

So what if he's in pain and hurting? So what if he's being touched inappropriately by others? If his dear, beloved father is safe, then who cares? He'll even offer himself to the devil if it means he's safe and happy.

"My dear, how have you been?" The sickening sweet voice filled the open air like poison. Hanbal shivered in contempt before turning to glare at the older man.

The older man had that same honey-sweet smile on his thin red lips. But below he was wearing a suit that has been decorated with gold and bright jewels. And in his hands was a ring with a green Royal demantoid gem glowing brightly underneath the dim light.

Shivering, Hanbal curled up into a ball and tried to make himself look as small as possible. That man, as sweet as sugar with words that flowed smoother than honey, was an unpredictable one. One moment he could be smiling sweetly at him while kissing his skin with a gentleness that could rival a saint. Then the next moment, he would bare his teeth and decorate his once smooth skin with marks that would bleed red. It's been three days (he thinks), and he still couldn't figure out the man's patterns.

"My love. Please be a little more patient. Our wedding day will come soon." He spoke, his voice deep and dark like chocolate.

Hanbal didn't utter a word. Because he fears angering that old man. That man, no matter how nice he seems, is a wicked one. In the novel, he tried to take the Fl's eyes and replaced them with the rarest of gems. Sometimes, he would fantasize about cutting off the Fl's face and putting them on a doll so it'll "last" forever. One of the chapters even shows him masturbating at the thought of the Fl's decapitated head giving him "head". Literally.

And the frightening part is that despite the man's grotesque behavior, he was later forgiven by the Fl because she "sees" the good in him. And even "pitied" him after he told her the "backstory" of his past.

He was a forgotten prince that no one cared about (rightfully so). So he took pleasure in killing little animals and using their skin and blood as a way to make art. The older he gets, the more he was forgotten. Until no one knows who he is. During those long years, he began to seek out a meaning in life. He had hoped and wished for something or someone to make him happy.

That was until he met a servant, a maid who was as beautiful as the setting sun. She was warm, kind, and gentle with her words and actions. And immediately, she stole his heart. Like a lovesick animal, he pursued her and tried his best to win her heart. But sadly for him, she fell in love with another male servant.

This caused him to finally snap, and one night, he kidnapped both of them into his new home. For months he would rape her in front of her lover and torture her until she and her lover committed suicide.

When he found their cold bodies, he became even crazier and proceed to have sex with her dead body until maggots took control. But that wasn't enough for him. After defiling her body, he proceed to drain out all of her blood and peel her skin from her body until only the muscles and skeletons were left behind. Then, he would sew it onto a doll and drink her blood every day until it ran dry. And her skinless body? He chopped it up and made it into many different delicacies. With her bones, he carved them into a bunch of "wooden" dolls and proceed to send one of them to her family as a "gift".

After that, he began to realize that it wasn't love for her that he had felt. But the love for her beauty. He craved to ruin her beauty. He had wished to eradicate her until she became nothing but a walking puppet.

Hanbal rolled his eyes mentally at that. He doesn't understand why the Fl would pity him. No matter how "rough" his childhood was, he is still a horrible person. He is starting to think that the Fl is a masochist who likes sadistic and creepy men...

"You know, darling... I cannot wait for our wedding. You would look so beautiful..." He whispered. His eyes filled with lust and desire.

"So beautiful, that I want to ruin it." 

_____________

Apologizes for the grammar/spelling mistakes. I am currently typing on a phone with long nails. I got into a fight with some psycho girl and after losing, she stole my backpack and absolutely demolished my laptop lmao. Anyways, I hope you enjoy :)