Period Problems, JL

inspired by ymbryned  chocolate oneshot including Jessica Lange

Tw: fluff, period pain, food, age gap, Jessica Lange is wifey material

It was a monday morning and you had just gotten your period, laying on the couch leaning your head back you groaned out in pain clutching your stomach and as if your day couldn't get any  worse there was a knock at the door. ''Who is it?'' you yelled out already done with the day '' it's me Jess your loving and amazing girlfriend who you absolutely adore" Jess said closing the front door behind her ''adore my ass'' you whispered to yourself giggling at her antics before grabbing your stomach in pain once more.

''Oh baby, what's the matter?'' she asked with both concern and worry wavering in her voice ''god's way of punishing me for being gay and not bringing life into this crappy world'' you responded sarcastically ''okay little one give me a moment i'll just pop into the shops, i'll be back soon'' giving you a quick kiss before leaving the house.

Around 20 minutes later Jess came inside arm's full of bags, walking straight past you and into the bedroom where she didn't return for another five minutes, making her way into the living room where you lay still dying on the couch. She picks you up bridal style carrying you into the room and placing you gently on the bed where a heating pad and a what seemed like a weeks worth snacks awaited. 

She sat beside you opening her arms for you to lay between ''come on love'' as soon you were given the go ahead you sat up and not so gracefully face planted into the older womans chest ''oomph well that works too'' she breathed out pretty winded ''Thank you Jess'' you mumbled between her breasts ''your welcome sweet thing'' she replied racking her fingers softly through your hair.''Jess'' ''mphm'' ''are those biscuits?'' you asked not really being able to see them ''yess?'' ''can I have one pleease?'' giving her your best puppy eyes ''but there's chocolate see'' trying to change your mind. ''shit'' groaning in pain again ''please?'' now playing the guilt card ''fine'' Jess breathed out handing you one smiling and shaking her head slightly.

''Thank you Jess, your the best you know that?'' snuggling into her chest more ''oh i know'' she cockily responded before being met with soft snores and warm drool down her top, ''goodnight little one, I love you'' she whispered kissing your head and removing the biscuit from your small hand chuckling softly. Soon falling asleep herself with you sleeping peacefully in her arms this is how she wanted to spend the rest of her life here with you.