moving, SP

Warnings: angst, implications of cheating
Sarah Paulson, Jessica Lange, Holland Taylor
this is for Lynn

As you were walking with Jessica you had heard the sound of her laughter, Sarah, you thought "hey you didn't tell me she was going to be here" looking up at a guilty Jessica "I'm sorry I didn't know" she grasped your hand. Entering the room you had spotted her and the new girl or woman should you say Sarah had left you for an older woman you turned ready to leave when suddenly "Y/n!" boomed through the crowded room turning around you plastered on a smile "oh hey Sarah barely recognised you, how are you?" trying to remain friendly but all you wanted to do was run off and cry.

Why could she move on? "I'm doing great" Sarah started "I'm Holland" the older woman introduced herself "I'm Y/n" giving her your hand to shake as your eyes begged Jessica to let you leave "it's nice to meet you" tears hiding behind your smile "likewise" Holland agreed finally letting go of your hand. "Want a drink? Sarah? Y/n?" she offered "no thank you" "Y/n doesn't drink anymore, but I'd love one thank you dear'' Sarah kissed Holland before sending her on her way "so older women huh?" you sadly chuckled ''just something we have in common I guess" Sarah joked along.

"How are you?" she asked it was something so small but set you off "how do you think I am Sarah?" you scoffed annoyed at her audacity "I'm sorry okay" looking at your teary eyes Sarah could've sworn she had seen your heart.

"Are you really... Sarah? it's funny because you always said id leave you for someone my own age but look at us, you left ME! was I not good enough? wasn't I old enough?" you darkly chucked Sarah only apologetically looked around the room. "Y/n you're causing a scene'' she gritted harshly gripping your arm ''ow Sarah you're hurting me'' her grip has gotten stronger as she pulled you into a random bedroom. ''Look I'm sorry Y/n I don't know what you want me to do?" she yelled her grip now bruising "Sarah let go" you cried but she still didn't let go "Sarah!" you screamed tears now racing down your cheeks "god I'm so sorry" Sarah finally let go.

Making your way across the room you finally looked at her she was different "you left me and didn't even think twice about it" muttering lightly as you sat on the bed "we could've been beautiful" Sarah's chuckle echoed sweetly as she came to sit beside you.

"Besides the obvious, how did we drift so far apart?" she asked "I'm not too sure" you both sat in silence for a moment "no one ever loved me like you" Sarah admitted gazing up at the ceiling "and no one ever will" you smiled sadly at her. "Our memories?" she had asked now looking at you "I had to burn it. all of it" you admitted "it hurts too much" now crying into your hand "I wish you knew how bad it fucked me up" now meeting her gaze.

"I never looked at anyone how I looked at you" Sarah knew it was the truth as she grasped your face gently "I know baby, I know" she cried "I love you and it's killing me" you kissed her hand before standing "but just like you, I must let go" walking towards the door looking back you smiled "don't forget me and all the things I did" finally leaving.

Jessica entered the room "Holland said to give you this" she handed the drink over sitting beside the younger blonde woman "why does it hurt so much?" Sarah asked laying her head on Jessica's shoulder "because it was real" she consoled. "She was extraordinary" Sarah spoke with a dreamy smile "she was the best thing that ever happened to me and I ruined it" she finally realised just too late.

(Also I take requestes)