that used to be me, JL&SN

warnings: angst? this isn't proofread and it's a bit rushed, sorry in advance 

people included are: Jessica Lange, Susan Sarandon, Stevie Nicks, Reader and two daughters

Jessica's pov:

I sat in the crowd tears sliding slowly down my soft cheeks as I see her walk down the aisle to the awaiting small blonde women, our daughter's sitting beside me smiling looking exactly like  their mother a constant reminder of just what I had lost.

''We are gathered here to join these two women in marriage, who have found one another in their time of need'' everything seemingly began to blur together as my attention stayed on her she should still be wrapped in my arms at home on the patio watching the sun fade.

''Do you Y/n take this woman whose hand you hold to be your lawfully wedded wife to hold and cherish, till death do you part? if so answer 'I do'' he spoke clearly ''I do'' she said full of excitement not missing a beat making my heartbreak, a tear rolling down her cheek wiped by her I shouldn't hate her for she did nothing wrong.

Before I knew it they were placing the rings on each others finger, the hall frighteningly silent most people crying tears of happiness, while I sit here, I should be happy i'm the reason she's up there and i'm here and not with her.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride...'' this is it she's no longer mine for she belongs to someone who will cherish the way I couldn't. I look up wiping my tears smiling as if nothing had ever happened.

''With pleasure I introduce, for the very first time Mrs and Mrs Y/l/n-Nicks.'' The crowd cheers along as the women make there way back down the aisle. I had so many questions hiding behind my smile. we once were Mrs and Mrs Y/l/n-Lange until I went and ruined it.

Why?

I loved Susan I do truly but Y/n nobody will ever be like her she was my one and a million but I let her go as everyone walked out of the hall I didn't notice I was sobbing until Susan pulled me into a hug rubbing my back whispering lightly ''It's okay, I know you love her" letting go kissing my forehead. She grabbed my hand and we joined the rest.

This is going to be a long night

Y/n looked ethereal, young even and I couldn't deny Stevie was gorgeous either it had been three years since we split but only three months since our divorce was official. I see them make their way over.

she's no longer that shy 21 year old girl anymore

Y/n's Pov:

I felt on top of the world, I had everything I need, with Stevie's hand in mine we walk towards my daughters ''congrats mom's'' my oldest Ophelia said jumping onto me and Step ''thank you dear'' we whispered kissing either side of her head. "tongrats momma'' my youngest sung hugging our legs ''thank you baby'' placing her on my hip. 

Looking up my gaze meets Jessica's ''thank you for coming'' I smiled ''wouldn't miss it for the world flower'' leaning to hug me ''Susan'' I nod acknowledging her presence as to which she nods back...... "momma i's tired'' your four year old whined breaking the awkward silence ''okay baby''.

Arriving home the girls go to bed leaving Stephanie and I alone to celebrate our special night.