Mommy,LR

warnings: smut including Lily Rabe- unedited

"I'm sorry, mommy, I'm really sorry."

Lily kisses her teeth while rolling up her sleeves as she sits on the edge of the bed, "you didn't look sorry when you were humping up against that pathetic thing-" she sneers at the still buzzing wand, "so why should I believe you're sorry?"

"I-I didn't mean to."

"Mean to play with yourself or for me to find out."

"For..." You stop your words, knowing it was the latter.

"That's what I thought. Now, stand in front of me." She grabs the rope that is beside her before looking at you. "Now."

You get off the bed in a hurry, standing in front of her with slightly shaky legs. She laughs at your trembles, before leaning forward to start wrapping the rope around your waist, letting the long bights of the rope dangle down. After the rope around your waist is tight, she grabs the vibrating wand off the bed and loops it through the bights on the front of the rope, tightening the rope to make sure the toy won't slip. She takes the bight in the back between your legs to loop with the front bite, keeping the head of the toy snug against your sloppy clit and folds.

"Mommy-"

"Bend over my lap."

Lily interrupts you and motions towards her lap, staring at you with eyes that just say 'don't bother' and her lips are in a thin line. You nod and wobble closer to bend over her legs, each move making the vibrator rub against your clit even more, making you whimper. As you lay on her thighs, Lily runs her hand across your bum, her warm hands gently messaging your skin.

"I want you to count each one and if you cum during this, I will add ten more. Understand?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"And what is the safe word?"

"Lion."

"Good girl," you keen at her words, pushing your bum back against her hand.

A loud smack rings through the room, the stinging sensation shooting through your skin makes you gasp. "One!"

The next one comes and your cunt clenches around nothing at the pain, "two!"

Lily continues her strikes, tisking when you miss a number. Every time you miss one, she starts over. By now you have had ten and you still have five more, you keep missing the fifth spank. She brings her hand down harder with each number, tears leaking down your cheeks as you shake in her lap. Your legs are shaking and kick with each spank, your cunt quivering with the vibrations from the toy against your clit.

"Ten!"

Lily's hands come to rub your warm and throbbing bum, trying her best to sooth the ache. "Did you cum?"

"No, no, Mommy. I was a good girl, I promise."

She leans to the side to look between your legs, pulling the toy slightly to look at your slit. Lily moans at the sight of your puffy pussy lips, all wet and sloppy for her. She pushes the toy back to your clit harder while shaking it slightly, making you grip her legs tightly as you moan loudly.

"Then mommy's baby can cum since she did so good."

"Thank you mommy!"

You chant your thank yous as you start to cum with her permission, as if your body always needs her permission to feel pleasure. Lily whispers praises and sweet coos as she rubs your bum with one hand and moves the vibrator with the other. She keeps the toy against your aching clit till you are squirming and begging her to stop, her hand slowly lowering the levels of the vibrations till it is off.

"What won't you do again?"

"Tou-touch myself?"

"Good girl."