Family introduction- LDR

Warnings: Fluff
Lana Del Rey x Reader

I stood nervously in the kitchen beside my mother Jessica, wringing my hands as I waited for the knock at the door to announce Lana had arrived.

The girls loved her now it was just your mother to impress since Stevie one of your closest friends had already met her and introduced you to one another.

"Stop worrying chickadee, if you love her I'm sure I will like her" mum smiled placing a nurturing hand on my shoulder.

"What's her name? You haven't told me yet" she chuckled "Lana, you sang one of her songs on ahs. Gods and monsters?" I reminded her.

She nodded before walking out to socialise with everyone *knock knock knock* that was her. Samuel my older brother went to answer quickly I ran towards the door pushing him out of the way so he fell.

Mum only shook her head at my antics before helping him up "hey" I smiled slightly out of breath as I welcomed her into the home. "She's hot" Samuel muttered as we walked closer so I hit him in the stomach causing him to topple over again.

"Y/n Y/m/n Lange you are 30 years old act it" mum chastised "yeah act it Y/n" Samuel teased, as walked even closer but before I could do anything I had been thrown over my mother's shoulder.

"I'm Jessica, Y/n's mother but you can call me Jess I'm a fan" I couldn't see it but I think they smiled at one another while I poked the finger at Sam. "Y/n" mum warned causing my brother to laugh "see mum, listen to him it's not fair" I whined "and he's older than me, why don't you growl him" I complained smacking her butt out of boredom.

"Samuel leave your sister alone, both of you are setting bad examples for the children" she spoke with authority placing me back on the ground.

"Lana!" The girls screamed excitedly running towards the brunette woman "hi babies" she smiled scooping them up in her arms and kissing their cheeks. "Why didn't I get a kiss?" I whined "maybe cause you were too busy beating Sam" Stevie chimed in coming towards us.

"It's not my fault he's a wuss" I groaned "why must you hurt me so" he cried dramatically before pulling a strand of my hair "ow you ugly bast-" mum quickly covered my mouth. Lana placed the girls down quietly "hello my love" she smiled pulling me into her arms, I licked mums hand so she'd let go "why hello darling" I smiled.

"Just kiss already!" Cora cried standing beside her twin sister Julie "so?" I asked Lana smiling madly "we must deliver" she joked.

Grasping my jaw with a soft passion allowing us to finally connect our lips, our fiery kiss becoming feisty as our teeth clashed and tongues tied.

Mum cleared her throat causing us to break apart in blushing messes.