Stepmom and her friend,SP&JL

Tw:dark!fic,stepcest-stepmom,g!p, smut (reader is asleep), stepmom's friend
Sarah Paulson, Jessica Lange

Sarah was so proud at the way you could swallow her, she couldn't keep this all to herself, she has to tell someone. And who better than her friend Jessica. Knowing Jessica would be more than happy to see that Sarah was able to find the perfect little pet, their little play thing. Praising Sarah with how great of a job she did with choosing you.

Inviting Jessica over in the middle of the night, whilst you and your mother both lay dead asleep. The pair of women sneaking into your bedroom finding you snuggled up in bed. Sarah had Jessica sit in the egg chair in your spacious room, giving her the perfect view as Sarah began tugging the blanket uncovering your nude body. Jessica making small comments about how you must of known they'd be here, causing the both of them to laugh.

Jessica watches as Sarah began slowly filling you up with her cock, your small hands reaching up to grasp your pillow as you begin to stir awake. Whining her name, pushing back up against her, Jessica can't help but laugh at your barely awake state and already you're trying to fuck yourself on your step-mother's cock, like a needy little slut.

It's just a short minute before Sarah begins cumming slowly pulling out of your sensitive cunt. You mumble a thanks mommy and love you, starting to fall back asleep, Sarah plans to wake you reaching out to grasp your shoulder when Jessica's hand lands on her elbow as a sign to stop.

Jessica begins telling her how she wants to feel just how tight you are passed out, wanting to abuse your used cunt.
"Plus isn't it always much more fun when they awake squirming on your cock?,right Paulson?" Jessica asked cockily
"Of course Lange" Sarah smirked

(A/n) i have no words for this one.