why do you cry?, CM&SN pt2

Warnings:Angst?,smut,rushed
Pt2 of say anthing
(Christine McVie,Stevie Nicks and the rest of Fleetwood Mac)

You had been there when Christine and John had gotten married a few months later playing the role of supportive bridesmaid just for Christine, after you had left the home that day you and Stevie had become even closer slightly pushing the boundaries of friendship.

You were visiting the studio one day to surprise your brother when Stephanie had pulled you aside quickly smashing her lips against yours in a heated kiss before running off leaving you with a goofy smile as you gently brought your fingers up to graze your lips.

Later that day your older brother Lindsey had given you permission to pursue Stevie but he warned you not to get attached in case it resulted in heartbreak, as you left the studio Stevie followed you grabbing your hand in hers softly. "Hey Y/n?" she asked curling into your side "yes dear?" looking down at the smaller blonde "n-nothing it's stupid" she looked down, placing two fingers under her chin you forced her to look at you "what is it?" you gently pressed. "Can I kiss you?" she asked before you lowered your head to meet her lips "of course" you whispered capturing her in a kiss, her hand made its way to the back of your neck deepening the kiss before you both pulled away for air.

You had moved into a new home with Stevie a few days later as you both were laying in bed you looked over at her with a tired smile "I love you" she looked at you in shock before letting a goofy grin grace her features "I love you too my dear" she whispered pulling you on top of her.

You began kissing down her neck before capturing her lips again they felt like heaven and tasted I pulled down the strap of her nightgown exposing one of her perky breasts. I travel my kisses down her chest pulling down the other strap "god you're gorgeous" you mumbled kissing her passionately my hands flew to her chest squeezing her breasts causing her to airily moan. I moved down more so I'm laying on my stomach between her legs hooking my fingers 'round her panties I pulled them down her smooth legs flinging them somewhere in the room.

Giving her clit a little kiss I shoved two fingers into her dripping hole making her squirm slightly I begin kitten licking her clit as she gets used to my fingers. Once she gets comfortable I begin pumping them at a steady pace before pulling them out slightly to tease her entrance only to slam them back into her making her scream. "O-oh god Y/n" Stevie moaned her hands grasping my head pulling me closer to her cunt as I continued licking her folds with my spare hand I pinch Stevie's left nipple causing her to scream.

I speed up my fingers even more so curling them just enough to attack her g-spot feeling her walls tighten around my digits now sucking on her clit bringing her to her climax. Slowing my fingers as she rides out her orgasm she releases my hair pulling me up for a kiss tasting herself on my lips "we should get married" she proposed "we should" you beamed capturing her lips once more.

Now it was your turn at true happiness, pacing the room as your anxieties got the best of you what if you tripped or maybe she realised she could do better. To caught up in your head you hadn't noticed the arms that wrapped themselves around your shoulders as Lindsey placed your head in his chest as he placed his chin on top of your head kissing it gently.

"You look gorgeous" he whispered pulling you out into arms-length "you look exactly like mum actually" he admitted to which your other older brothers agreed "thank you guys" blushing as you looked down "but just know there's a getaway car alright?" placing two fingers under your chin "yes" you giggled.

There was a knock on the door before a certain blonde woman appeared followed by a guilty-looking Mick "I'm sorry she said it's important and wouldn't leave" he breathed "It's okay, can you guys give us a minute please?" looking around the room "I'll wait right outside" Lindsey whispered kissing your cheek leaving the room with the others.

"Why?" Christine choked "why what?" curious as to what she had to say "why Stevie? why are you getting married? there's just so much Y/n" she cried "because I love her Christine" offended you sat on the nearest seat. You spent a minute just looking at her when suddenly she began crying "why do you cry?" you asked "I still love you" she admitted also taking a seat "it's a little too late for that Chris and you know it" but she just looked down "I miss you" looking back up "and?".

Gazing up at the clock you knew there were only a few minutes left "look Christine I've got to go" you admitted standing up in your dress making your way towards the door leaving her behind. "Wait" she called out "yes?" turning to face her "I swear I'm not crazy but you haunt me, especially our almost" she whispered "this is for the best Christine, I broke my own heart loving you so please just let me be happy it's for the best" trying not to break as you left her standing in the empty room.

All three of your brothers walked you down the aisle even giving Stevie a joke threat while giving you away "gosh you're beautiful" Stevie whispered wiping a tear "I could say the same" you airily chuckled.

Christine's pov:

I sat in the crowd watching as she smiled lovingly at the blonde in front of her, I did this myself I can feel John place his hand on my thigh eyes trained on the two women. "No offence Chris but I always thought they'd be perfect" he admitted none taken maybe if things were different.

''We are gathered here to join these two women in marriage, who have found one another in their time of need'' everything seemingly began to blur together as my attention stayed focused on her she should still be with me in my embrace.

'Do you Y/n take this woman whose hand you hold to be your lawfully wedded wife to hold and cherish, till death do you part? if so answer 'I do'' he spoke clearly ''I do'' she said clearly full of excitement making my heart shatter, part of me wished she'd run back to me or I'd wake up.

"You are artwork I could admire forever"

Before I knew it rings were being placed on one another's fingers, the hall fell frighteningly silent most people crying tears of happiness, while I sit here, I should be happy I'm the reason she's up there but it's without me.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride...'' this is it she's no longer mine for she belongs to someone who will cherish the way I couldn't. I look up wiping my tears smiling as if nothing had ever happened. You tell the amount of love they have for each other just by their eyes something I don't think me and Y/n ever had and if we did I was too stupid to realise.

''With pleasure, I introduce, for the very first time Mrs and Mrs Buckingham-Nicks.'' The crowd cheers along as the women make their way back down the aisle. I had so much pain hiding behind my smile and guilt in my selfish heart once upon a time we could've been Mrs and Mrs Buckingham-Perfect until I went and ruined it.