Little miss famous, HBC

So in this oneshot reader is Tim Burtons daughter from a relationship before Helena but the two woman are like mother and daughter, reader is about 20 and tiktok and Instagram famous.

Helena Bonham Carter x stepdaughter reader

Helena was used to getting attention whether most of it from you ever since you were a tiny babe or it was from paparazzi so as the pair of you were out shopping for the day, Helena didn't think any less when she saw that crowd thinking it was for her. Getting ready to ask them if they could give the two of you a little privacy since it wasn't a lot that you got to hang out.

It was only when a group of squealing teenage girls came running up to you asking for pictures and autographs that Helena's interest peeked and so did her jealousy, she wasn't jealous that their attention wasn't on her no, she was jealous that your attention wasn't on her, she felt a bit left out and not really understanding why everyone had suddenly began crowding YOU.

Helena became fine with it after a few minutes but when a young handsome boy came up to you she sprang into protective mama bear mode especially when she saw how uncomfortable you looked. So she 'politely' asked him to leave you alone because even after all this time you were her precious baby even if you weren't biologically hers she had done more than your 'real' mom had anyways. ''Thanks mom'' you whispered into her neck as you hugged her that simple little sentence was enough to make her tear up refusing to let them fall she placed one hand in your hair as the other began rubbing your back, she responded quietly ''of course baby'' wondering if you had actually meant to have called her that.

Resuming the mother daughter day you both decided to stop for lunch choosing a quiet little café on the corner sitting down at the table Helena asked the one thing on her mind ''why did you call me mom back there?'' ''oh no did I make you uncomfortable, gosh I'm so stupid'' you muttered trying not to cry thinking that you had just ruined yours and Helena's relationship. ''Hey.. sweetheart hey no none of that'' gently placing a comforting hand on your arm ''you didn't make me uncomfortable, I just wanted to know if you meant it'' sweetly asking ''of course I meant it you've been more of a mother than my ''real'' one ever has so yes I meant it.'' ending your little speech making Helena tear up again.

''oh sweetheart'' Helena muttered standing and pulling you into a crushing bear hug ''you have and always will be my daughter okay anything you need just know I'm here for you alright'' pulling away to grab your now tear stained face ''okay'' you chuckled out a hiccup. Sitting backdown she askes one last question ''So why was everyone crowding you before?'' ''well besides having famous relatives I have quite a bit of followers on TikTok and Instagram'' ''what?'' she asks not knowing what either are. ''Here'' pulling your phone out and showing her what you were talking about.

''Wow that's a lot'' she muttered out after looking at your social media and the 2.3 million followers ''oh look how cute you are here'' pointing at a photo of you on Instagram ''hey what's this one?'' clicking on it before you can take your phone off her. It was a mothers day post and in the photo there was you on a pregnant Helena's lap both of you being fast asleep the caption read ''Although you may not have birthed me I couldn't have asked for a better mother and bestfriend thank you for always being there for me even if you and my dad aren't together anymore, happy mothers day I love you <3. Now Helena couldn't keep her tears at bay pulling you into an even tighter hug than before '' I love you too lovebug'' kissing your hair.

''Oh and mom I think I may like girls'' you whispered ''finally you realised took you long enough'' she giggled ''you knew and didn't tell me'' beginning to laugh. It was days like these the two of you cherished till the very end but at the end of the day you were your mother Helena's daughter and nobody would take that away from either of you.

(unedited)