Are you okay?, MF

Warnings: Fluff
Mick Fleetwood x Reader

Mick and I lay on the plush bed together my head on his chest, our legs entwined as we stared up at the ceiling.

His fingers calmly racked through my nest of hair enjoying the warmth of the morning sun peaking in through the curtains.

I glanced up at him pressing a gentle kiss to his jaw trying not to laugh when a random thought entered my mind.

"Mick?" I asked softly

"Yes?" He looked down at me as his hand now travelled to my shoulder.

"What's the difference between me and cancer?" I asked him trying even harder not to laugh.

"What?" He asked smiling at me kindly

"My dad didn't beat cancer" I giggled speaking "oh my god, Y/n are you okay?" He asked also trying not to break out in laughter.

"I think?" I squealed seemingly out of breath, my hand landing on his nude chest. My fingers toying with his hairy nipple randomly I pinched it causing him to let out a rather high-pitched Scream.

"What the hell was that for?" He whined feeling his now red nipple only to wince slightly.

"I don't know" I shrugged nonchalantly curling into him more "now I'll ask again. Are you okay?" He breathed out.

"Yes. No. Maybe, we're getting there" I yawned "but you love me regardless" I spoke quietly kissing his chest.

"I try" he teased pulling me onto him "what is that supposed to mean?" I cried leaning up "I love you Y/n" he laughed grabbing my jaw softly.

"I love you more" I smiled allowing our lips to connect.