The interview, SN

Tw:Smut, not proofread so sorry for any mistakes, (Stevie Nicks)

''So Y/n I heard you recently got remarried, how's that going?'' the interviewer asked before shifting in his seat ''It's going great Stephanie is amazing'' you look down to hide your blush ''aww, but moving on how is things between you and Jessica?, how's the parenting situation?''.

Taking a deep breath you respond ''I knew this was coming...um well we're still friends despite everything that happened and the parenting situation is 50/50 just like it's always been'' trying to keep your annoyance down because of course they'd want to know about Jessica's and your divorce.

''how did you and Stevie meet? that's probably the only thing that isn't talked about'' he smiled ''oh gosh I wish it was something good like in the movies but... she came backstage to one of my concerts when she called my name I turned so fast that I got caught in my dress tripped and fell into her'' you laughed covering your face in embarrassment. ''I guess you could say you fell for her'' he joked ''I guess you could'' catching your breath.

''You have children with Jessica right?, how's Stevie with them?'' ''yes I have and Steph is an angel with them, each time I see them I just know I made the right choice'' you couldn't fight the smile ''cute... how long were you and Jessica married? did you think you made the right choice with her?''. ''I um... me and Jess were married for 20 years and honestly yes I do think I made the right choice with her, if I could go back in time to change anything I wouldn't'' you admitted. ''Really?.. wow that long, well could you give any advice before the interview ends?'' he asked ''everything happens for a reason, you may not know it but it does and if someone had of told me I would be where I am now I would of said your crazy but just look at me now'' looking into the camera ''now anything else to say?'' ''oh...Stevie, girls if your watching this I love you'' blowing kisses to the camera.

Upon entering your house you were pushed up against the wall Stevie's lips locked with yours, the girls at Jessica's, flipping yourselves around so Stevie was now up against the wall she raises her leg to your hip, hands reaching under her thighs to lift her. Breaking apart for air your rest your forehead on hers she smile's whispering ''I love you too'' before capturing your lips once more her legs wrapped around your waist, hands tangled in your hair.

Carrying her to the bedroom you place her on the bed legs still wrapped around your waist you slide your hands up her shirt fondling her breasts before we begin removing each others clothing. Going back to straddle her you take one of her nipples in your mouth swirling your tongue around the bud your hand slowly makes its way down her stomach and between her thighs.

Her arousal making it easy to slip two fingers into dripping cunt immediately her walls clench around your two digits you start to fasten the pace of your thrusts ''you like that darling'' you asked nipping at her earlobe ''m-mhm'' Stevie nodded her eyes closed, head thrown back. Moving your fingers upwards hitting Stephanie's g-spot caused her to release some of the most heavenly of moans causing you to add another finger speeding up even more. ''O-oh Y/n'' Stevie shot up her hands latching into your hair ''I'm close dove'' Stevie moaned into your ear her eyes rolling back as her body convulsed bringing my thumb to rub small tight circles on her clit.

''Let go baby'' Stevie's legs unwrapped from your waist as they began to tremble her orgasm taking over, your fingers slow their pace allowing her to ride out her high taking them out you sucked them clean before kissing Stephanie letting her taste herself on your lips. Laying down beside her you couldn't help but smile ''what's got you so smiley?" Stevie looked over ''you'' whispering softly ''why's that?'' ''I'm just so lucky'' you smiled ''I'm the lucky one dove, come here'' Stevie smiled opening her arms for you to lay on her chest.