His wife, LB&SN

Warning: Angst, cheating?, fluff?
Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks

Lindsey watched as Y/n and Stevie interacted with a soft smile, Stevie was on the younger woman's back as Y/n ran around the backyard.

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon as the sun kissed their pale skin and Stevie kissed the girl's neck with gentle laughter.

Y/n turned her head slightly to peck the blonde woman's lips in a bittersweet passion.

A normal tradition for the women something Lindsey had gotten used to and enjoyed.

I love you Stevie thought as she rested her chin on the woman's head quickly Y/n spun around before sprinting to her awaiting husband.

"Lindsey, love how's the bbq coming along? Do you need any help?" She asked heading towards the hot grill.

"No, I'm fine, go enjoy yourself" Lindsey shooed her away kindly after leaving a soft kiss on her plush lips. Unknowingly making Stevie envious of the man who got to claim Y/n Y/l/n.

"I don't feel all too well, are you able to put me down please Y/n?" Stevie asked trying to wriggle off of her back.

"Oh, of course- here" Y/n stated as she squatted just enough so Stevie could stand on the ground safely. Once her feet reached the surface she raced inside, raising alarm to Y/n although Lindsey didn't think twice of it. She had just been bouncing on the most energetic person alive's back so to feel unwell doesn't seem out of the ordinary.

Stevie's pov:

I quickly raced inside, childish really but part of me was still yearning for the young woman.

She's my best friend I shouldn't be feeling this way but whenever she and Lindsey kiss I feel this certain way that I can't put into words.

I love her more than I've ever loved someone else but she's not mine, Lindsey is her husband.

I should respect that but I still feel drawn to her our lips touch and hands roam one another's bodies in exploration.

My hand reaches forward to open the bathroom door in a sad attempt to get away but still be near her.

Once I closed the door I slid down it bringing my knees towards my chest as my arms wrapped around them. Tears began prickling at my waterline as my breathing became erratic.

"Stevie? Stevie love its Y/n, can I come in?" Her tone was soft and carried warmth slowly I moved away from the door choosing to lean against the bathtub.

"Yeah" I muttered allowing her in effortlessly she looked at me sympathetically before closing the door behind her and taking a seat beside myself.

"It might sound stupid but I have to ask, are you okay?" She turned to look at me but my attention was focused on her moving lips.

"Huh? Sorry, I'm okay really" I laughed unconvincingly "what?" Her face held uncertainty as I asked.

"Tinkerbell what is the matter? And don't tell me it's nothing. I'm your best friend" she cried softly as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

"That's it. We're best friends" I stated almost angrily shrugging her off as I stood up "what's that meant to mean?".

"We're just best friends Y/n!" I yelled quietly "I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips".

Y/n stood up in shock although her eyes held sadness I wish never to see again "oh Stevie, I'm so sorry" her walls broke as tears flowed freely down her soft face "I am so fucking sorry".

She came closer to me placing both hands on my jaw as she rested her forehead against my own. Her tears mixed with mine as they fell to the tiled floor "I love you so much, Stevie you don't understand how much it pains me" she whispered.

I want my hands in your hair, pulling your face closer, she kissed me and kissed back as we become one just for a moment.

"Am I not enough?" A simple question that I had slipped caused Y/n to gasp "you are enough, a thousand times enough" she murmured.

"I was just a fool" she husked nibbling on my jaw slightly kissing me once more.

"Come on the rest of the gangs here" she smiled as we broke apart fixing our makeup.

Lindsey was talking to Mick when he spotted us "soulmates aren't just lovers" he laughed pointing to my hand that was entwined with Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n's.

I will never forget the moment I realised I loved you.