Over the phone, Madonna

For rpcwife it went a whole different direction than what I had planned

Warnings: dark!fic, smut, phone sex, stepmom x stepdaughter, mommy kink, guided masturbation, pet names, stepcest, d/s dynamic.unedited
Madonna

*ring ring*

I tapped my foot against the carpeted floor impatiently for my stepmother to answer my pleading calls.

This time she did, almost beaming with delight once I had heard her nurturing voice over the phone, "bubs? love is everything okay?" she asked.

Madonna had been on tour for a while now.

"I miss you"

"Mommy? when are you coming home?" I almost whined falling back onto my plush bed, rubbing my thighs together as a slick began to build up between the flesh.

Just the simple reminder that Madonna had been gone for almost three months now had me feeling incredibly empty just reaching hollow.

"Aww. I know my baby, I'll be back soon. I promise you that hon" she spoke quietly with sympathy coating each word, and yet it still didn't feel quite enough.

"Oh but mommy" I cried in a sad desperation

"What's the matter lovey? feeling icky?" Madonna asked me, over the phone I could see that teasing pout but her voice seemed to have drifted slightly.

"mhm," I hummed nodding my head "uh-huh, I just miss you heaps mommy" I breathed huskily, my fingers skimming over the velvet smooth creamy flesh of my thighs and up past my skirt bunching it.

"oh, well. Have you touched yourself?" Madonna asked knowing of my temptations. "Nope. I wanted to wait just for you momma" I coddled.

"That's my good girl, you're doing so well love. You did the right thing baby" Madonna paused slightly almost as if she were shifting or looking at something instead of giving me her undivided attention.

"But little dove, mommy won't be back for some time. Now we don't want my little girl all needy and suffering, do we?" Madonna drawled on dramatically. My panties beginning to drip with my arousal.

I nodded my head eagerly almost seeming to forget that she couldn't physically see me "what- what should I do then momma?" I asked innocently.

"How about we play a game? yeah?" Madonna teased me "please" I whined quietly "Yeah? how about you play with your perfect little pussy for your mommy? I'll help you, of course, we both know that you, my little baby is just too dumb to do it all by herself".

"oh, yes please mommy. Please momma", I whimpered eagerly as I felt the pleasurable rush of anticipation shoot through my body at a pathetic speed as I sat the phone down. Cradled between my ear and shoulder securely.

Madonna began directing me, forcing me to abide by her rules, warning me.

That if I do anything that she didn't approve of, that she well... would absolutely destroy me once she returns home from her lengthy tour. "Sir yes sir" I shakily respond with my breath caught in my throat.

"Perfect baby, okay. I want you to feel just how soaked you are, oh but love I don't want you taking off those little panties just yet," Madonna huskily spoke into the phone as she began ordering her commands.

With that a bit confused, I continued on.

"Of course mommy" my soft cold fingertips grazed gently at the surface of my toned stomach, beginning to push the material away slightly to start the journey of exploring my sex.

I ran a trail down my clothed cunt- true to Donna's words, I was absolutely dripping with my sweet arousal as it had begun seeping through the fabric of my panties.

"How's that feeling bub?"

"I-it's so g-good mommy, I-I'm oh I'm soaked" I whispered the vision of her fingers replacing my own feeling much more appealing, at last, there was nothing that could be done about the pressing matter.

"Bug. I know you are pumpkin, hey sweets. how about you place one of those perfect small hands of yours under those panties, huh? touch yourself for me dove."

That I did as I allowed a delicate hand past the fabric, my nimble digits rubbing through my lips, circling my ever-aching bud followed by the string of profanities that escaped past my lips.

Madonna had heard listening intently soaking every sound up as she felt no need to chastise me now.

I was holding on to each and all directions, instructed by the older blonde, my skin set a light. Fueled by a burning passionate desire with every command barked, a pinched clit or a simple flick of my overstimulated nipples.

"Mo- c-an, c-can I please dip my fingers in? please. I- just I need it s-so bad" I pleaded, needing to feel full.

"Alright, dear. but NO cumming until mommy allows it, okay?"

"I promise, mommy I won't. I just need it!"

Now with her granted permission, I slipped a simple thin finger past my swollen lips, moaning at the sensation as I nodded like a dumb bunny.

"Oh gosh, it's so so deep in me mommy, but yours are much better momma."

"Baby. my sweet little baby, oh I know love but this is as good it's gonna get until I come home" Madonna chuckled darkly as she spoke.

Madonna smirked knowingly as she knew, oh how she knew just the sheer fact she was the only one who could truly satisfy me.

My moans were vibrating my chest, small breathy 'oh mommy"s slipping off the end of my tongue almost like a cheer. madonna sat listening, every now and then instructing a "pay attention to your little button" or a "play with those perfect little tits a bit".

"Momma..." the words left my lips in a panicked haze as my cunt devoured my digits repetitively, my fingers beginning to stretch out my puffy pussy lips causing an unholy amount of moans to stumble out.

"Are you gonna cum bunny?".

I nodded "yes. Please, momma, please mommy I've been so good for you!" I pleaded nearing tears as my fingers continued with no intention of stopping even though I knew I shouldn't.

"Oh love, I know you have. go on and cum for mommy, make a mess for me Y/n/n''.

A soft ''thank you" quickly rolled off my tongue, the utter desperate neediness finally being relieved with one more harsh thrust of my fingers as my thumb rubbed small tight circles on my pulsing clit as I rode my orgasm.

"Such a good kitten, my love?"

Madonna continued to praise me gently, my walls constructing against my fingers as my high began wavering, tremors bleeding through me at the arousing impact.

My hand went limp against the inner of my thigh. Not quite used to the amount of work it had just received doing what was normally seen as Madonna's job.

"You did amazingly well dove"

"Thank you mommy" I smiled gulping slightly. " I gotta go clean up," I said about to stand.

"No!" Madonna demanded strictly as my eyes widened in fear that I had just done something wrong as I positioned myself back down. "I want you to stay there baby. I wanna see just how much of a mess my perfect girl made".