Chapter 29- Callie

I relax my thighs, knowing that if he wanted to, he could have easily wrenched them open, feasting on me either way. But that's not Jaxson's style. He's caught me and now he wants my surrender.

His grin splits across my lips as he licks a line through my slick folds. Breathing has become a conscious thought because everything else has fled my brain, focused solely on the way his tongue lashes against my center, bringing my higher than I've ever been. I want to tangle my hands in his hair, whether to pull him closer or push him away I'm not sure. One quick look down at him has me gripping the shirts beneath us instead. It's all so much. A spring coils tighter in me and every stroke of his tongue twists it tighter.

My heart is pounding in my chest, a mirror of the pulsing beat of blood swelling my clit as he sucks that bundle of nerves in his mouth. A snap of his teeth on my clit sets the coil shooting off into the stratosphere with me along with it. My vision whites out and all I can hear is the whooshing of my own breath in my ears.

He pulls back with a satisfied grin, his chin and lips dripping in my juices lapping it up like a cat who got the cream. "Cherries and spice," he hums. My skin flushes at his perusal. "A small taste will have to do for now."

Oh God. There's no way I can take anymore.

Gone are the gentle, hesitant touches. Within one blink down to earth, his briefs are off and Jaxson's impaling me on his steely length. I'm so full. I cry out as my fingers reach out for any part of him I can reach, sinking my nails into his taunt back. My nails catch, breaking the skin as I hold on against his hammering pace. Warmth coats the tips of my fingers, sliding down his back. He hisses at the pain, his fingers clenching around my butt, lifting me into his punishing thrusts.

Whimpers and moans are all I'm capable of as each steady stroke brings me closer to the brink of death- it's got to be, because my body is not capable of another orgasm. He won't hear it though, determined to send me off another cliff into a pleasure I've only managed to glimpse on my own.

"I can't," I beg. My breath stutters out as I climb higher and higher.

His hips slow and he pulls out until he's just teasing my entrance, giving me an inch before withdrawing as my own hips chase him, needing more.

"Nooo," I moan. Tears well in my eyes. My orgasm inches back from the cliff and I'm helpless against Jaxson's firm grasp on my bottom.

"Beg me," he growls. His fingers wrap my hair tight around his fist until my head is forced to stare at his. Jaxson's eyes are endless oceans of Atlantic blue. An iceberg could be hidden there for all they reveal. "Beg me to let you come," he purrs.

His eyes dance at my misery. He knows how desperate I am, but this isn't about him. This begging is for me.

He gives me another inch and my receding orgasm slowly starts to build again, bigger than it was before he started edging me. Bigger even than him going down on me. I need it.

"Something to say Pet," he chuckles, taunting me with another pulsing inch. My skin is hot and every touch is a shot of heat straight to my throbbing pussy.

"I need-," I tremble out.

"What do you need," he says, toying with me as he presses in further, still withholding all of what I need.

"I need to come," I beg, the tears finally falling down my face. "Please Jaxson."

"All you had to do was ask," he replies before slamming back into me. I jolt on the concrete from the impact, thankful for the thin cushion of the shirts against my back. His hips slap against mine and the bruises will be worth it as my walls contract tighter and tighter with every retreat of his cock, desperate to keep him inside.