Chapter 48- Callie

If this is how I die, I'm walking into the afterlife with a stupid smile on my face and almost zero regrets. Dario played my body through two mind shattering orgasms like it was something he could do with his eyes closed. I don't want to think too hard about where he learned his skills, but I at least want to send them a gift basket.

The rip of foil has my heart marching like it's halftime at the Cotton Bowl and I'm front and center at the fifty yard line. That's another thing I need to bring up. Jaxson and I didn't use one. I know I'm clean, but I know almost nothing about them or their histories.

I'm being reckless, but for once I don't care. I want all these men are offering. I want to live a life to rival the stories my aunt would tell me growing up. When I get out of this, I'm going to earn a heavy pour of her best whisky as I regale her with tales of the masked men who ravaged my body and awoke the fighter that laid sleeping in my heart for far too long.

"Deep breath Callie Cat," he whispers in my ear, his warm breath tickling me and setting my skin alight. I swipe my hair out of my face as I try to see him in the dark. No luck. My hands will have to map what my eyes can't see and what I feel is criminal to hide. Slim stomach with just enough jiggle to hold, but not enough for what should be my computer geek.

Super Boy is sounding more fitting by the inch as he presses in. Any second now he should bottom out. Any second. Really.

Good lord almighty. This man is packing a sword. No exaggeration as I'm pretty sure he's trying to split me in two.

"Jesus, Callie Baby," he groans into my neck. "You squeeze me any tighter and I'm going to embarrass myself."

"Well if you stop trying to spear me with that, that thing you call a penis," I muster out in between the breaths I have to remind myself to take. He shouldn't render me so stupid that basic function become a conscious effort, but he has. Who knew all it took was two mouthwatering orgasms and a penis the length of my forearm?

"Is that all? Forgive me, I'll stop." Every inch he pulls out stretches me and leaves me feeling empty until I feel my cheeks damp with tears I hadn't even noticed I'd shed.

"Noooo," I mourn the loss like a limb. I ache without him there to fill me.

"Need something Callie Baby?" The dark does nothing to hide the taunting tone.

"You. I need you in me. Good things come in threes. I can be good for you," I say. I don't know where this vixen wearing my skin has come from, but if she gets me what I need, I'm not tossing her out anytime soon.

"Is that what you want?" He whispers against my skin, his heavy presence unmistakable on my thigh, teasing me with its nearness to where I want it.

"Yes!" I shout. "Make me yours Dario. I want to see stars."

"Give me your claws Callie Cat and hold on tight," he urges as he slams home.

It's not even a scream he rips from my throat, but a guttural growl as I cling to his shoulders. My fingers slip against our feverish skin and it's impossible to ignore the dip of puckered skin on his left shoulder especially against the smooth contrast of his right.

One minute I'm thinking of what it could be that I'm feeling the next, I'm distracted by his thumb on my bundle of nerves obliterating anything but his body slamming into mine so fast I'm hurtling towards those stars I begged for.

"Give me three Callie. I'm not coming until you do," he grits into my collarbone, nipping my skin along the way. Each little bite has me gripping him harder as if it'll hold me together when I finally combust.

"I can't," I lie even as it creeps up on me like my thieves in the night.

"You can," he promises. "You're going to give it to me." He slows his thrusts and rolls his hips so expertly my eyes roll into the back of head like an exorcism. "Right now," he commands as he snaps his hips back so forcefully I couldn't hold back if I tried.

My orgasm comes slamming in like a freight train and the only thing I can do is hold on to Dario as I ride it out.

He comes just as forcefully and I eagerly gobble up his little moans that make me feel like a queen. To know I can bring this man to his knees is a high I never want to come down from, but clearly orgasms are better than melatonin and I can feel the sleepy dust coming whether I want it or not.

"Rest now, Callie. I'll be here to fight your monsters," Dario whispers as sleep claims me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bladders rest for no man or woman and mine wakes me up from the comfy cocoon that is Dario's arms and his soft snoring. I wish I had my phone with me to catch the adorable moment. He looks so much younger in throes of sleep than the light of day.

I'm not doing a walk of shame, despite how it feels as I creep down the silent hallway towards the bathroom. There shouldn't be shame. Any shame is just a remnant of the way I grew up trying to pull me back. The only thing shameful is the way I can't wait to do it again even as my lady bits are begging me to take it easy, maybe even toss them an ice pack to help speed along the recovery. I've seen more action in the past three days than I have in the past three years and I should've known it would take a toll on me.

I fumble with the light and then curse the thing as I blink against the sudden brightness. This is the closest I've come to being alone with my own thoughts since I've been here. Even Rave's guitar is absent, just a slight hum from the lights and whatever generator is keeping them running. After handling my business, I do like I'd do at home if I woke up in the middle of the night. A midnight snack is calling my name along with a glass of water because goodness knows I'm low on fluids after three orgasms from Dario.

To be honest, I didn't even know I could come that much in one go. I miss Nicole's worldly self. She'd have the answers and would be so down for a breakfast burrito run. Pretty sure it's breakfast time. I have no clue how long I was out for, but I feel somewhat well rested.

They've got to have some kind of chips here. It's like a rule of bachelors somewhere. Digging in their cupboards feels a bit intrusive, but two of them have seen me naked so I think we're well past that point.

I've just locked onto my prize, a bag of Cheetos puffs hidden behind granola and other health food that feels as if it's judging me with my choice. I stick my tongue out at it as I pull my prize closer.

The tortured scream has me tossing it in the air as I spin around to fight whatever ghost let out that unearthly sound. The ghost doesn't reveal itself, but wails again and like every idiot in a horror movie is warned against, I walk closer toward the sound down a familiar hallway.

Everything in my head wars against my silly heart as I open the door my screaming ghost.