Chapter 47- Dario

Her taste on my tongue is sweeter than the ambrosia of the gods. Her mumbled moans are adorable although unnecessary. These walls are thick, but they echo. Despite her honorable attempts to quiet her sounds of pleasure, there's no doubt my brothers have quite imaginative ideas of what's going on.

Sweeping my tongue through her folds is better than I could have thought. I nailed it right on the head when I inhaled her scent the moment she was thrust into my arms, tart cherries and blooming sunshine. A dizzying combination wrapped in a woman just dying for a chance to sprout into the woman I see peaks of. She doesn't even see she's turned a vicious wolf into a lap puppy with Jax. A fledgling sorceress unaware of her own powers.

Her hands stay put as I press a finger into her entrance, even as her walls clench against me, begging for more. I'm craving her fingers in my hair and the bite of pain it promises just as much, if not more, but I have to see how far her obedience goes. It may not be my thing, but for some, it's a need that can't be bent. No matter how much I want her to be perfect for all of us, I want to ensure she can handle some set variables when it comes to my brothers.

"Are you keeping your hands put Callie Cat?" I pause as I watch her squirm, her body unable to hold in its frustration at the interruption.

"Yesss," she mewls and I grin against her dripping pussy. Maybe I'm the cat in this instance. I'm greedy as I lick up her cream, determined not to waste a single drop.

"I need at least one, maybe two before you're ready for me Callie Baby."

"Two?" She stutters out as he pupils blow to the size of the Death Star.

"At least," I chuckle darkly. "Now don't move those hands. Move them and I stop."

Her hands twist the sheets in their iron grip and I bury my gleeful grin in her thighs. She's fucking perfect for us and I'm going make sure her legs are jelly by the time she leaves my bed so she'll never desire to leave us again.

I dive back into her depths, adding a second finger and curling them just right as I devour the juices she drips from her aching core. Her mewls and whines are barely repressed, spilling out of her as she tries desperately to hold them back. That won't do. I want the whole bunker to know she's mine, even if only for this moment.

"Don't hold back, let them know who you belong to."

"Dario," she groans between gritted teeth. Still too low.

I twist my fingers again, her pussy gripping me like a vise and my dick throbs in my shorts imagining that pressure milking me dry. I pray to every deity I know to reign it in.

The dim light illuminates every curve and dip of her body, but I know I'll have to cut them before we combine. Some scars are not just my story to tell.

Nipping at her clit elicits that scream I was working towards as she drenches me and squeezes my fingers as I slowly work to bring her down from her first orgasm. I'm going easy on her by only demanding two.

"That's one," I whisper as I trail up to press a gentle kiss on her lips. I watch her eyes, hazy with lust as she tastes herself on my lips.

Her dusky nipples pebble against my shirt and I tease them with my fingers, still wet with her release. I love how responsive she is to even the simplest ministrations. I could spend hours exploring every inch of her, cataloguing her reactions until I could have her coming from the slightest touch. Heaven help her if she were ever to get caught by Jax and I together. Our idiosyncrasies together would have her crying for help and probably an IV drip just to replenish her fluids. I swipe my tongue against my teeth as I pull back from her lips. Getting too far ahead of myself. Judging by the breathless, mind blown look on her face, that'll be a ways off. She can't handle it just yet.