Chapter 46- Callie

My hands grip awkwardly at his biceps- where has he been hiding those- as he presses me further into the pillow fort he managed to create out of arguably less pillows and more blankets shaped into rough pillow shapes for our movie night. My mind is flying faster than a Karen calling for a manger as I try to wrestle the sweet, adorkable Dario with this man playing my body like Rave plays his guitar.

         Goosebumps coat my skin as his fingers fiddle with the hem of his shirt. I haven't seen my own clothes in days and with Dario being the smallest, his clothes were a no brainer. Him lifting me out of them feels somehow more intimate than even Jaxson doing the same earlier.

         His eyes capture mine for a moment, breaking our frantic possessive kisses.

         "Please tell me you want this as much as I do. One word and I'll stop." His voice is raspy with heavy breathing and I know he means every word.

None of that fear I felt constantly with Colt is present, where no might as well have been a word in a foreign language. Even with Jaxson, that fear felt like part of the game. Despite his animalistic and wild claiming, I had no doubt a no would have called him of like a well-trained attack dog.

Making sure he can see every surety shining in my own eyes as I look into his, hope, worry, and heat warring for control, I nod. "Yes. I want everything you can give me. Don't hold back."

Beaming at me like I just announced Willy Wonka was real and he held the golden ticket, he looks me over as he tries to figure out what to do next with his green light. His eyes are back to the playful light I'm slowly coming to love but that mouth is full of sin.

"Do you trust me?" He asks with his hands resting on my hips, his fingers swirling around like they just can't wait to get started.

Is this a trick question? Trust is such a weird concept. I trust him not to kill me, but that's not what he asking and we both know it. If he's asking if I trust him with my body, I thought I had made that pretty clear. Somehow, I think it's both exactly that and more. The more is more than I can answer. The last time I trusted anyone with more, well, it ended with me here. The fact that I don't necessarily see that as a negative should tell me everything I need to know. Maybe it's time I give in, fully. And what better person to do it with than Dario. 

Licking my lips, I look deep into those woodsy warm eyes full of an emotion I dare not even think to put a name to and seal my fate. "Yes."

"Arms up then Callie Cat."

I do so quickly, eager for whatever it is I've agreed to. The bed shifts as he moves further down and my skin heats while I shift my thighs together in anticipation. He's barely touched me and I'm already this needy. God help me.

Every fiber of his cotton shirt sliding up my stomach feels like silk, each nerve acutely focused on his touch. His breath against my waist has my nipples pebbling against the soft fabric. My head is a mess with sensation and it's all him. My Dario. My Cupid.

"I've wanted to do this for way too long Callie Girl," he whispers before placing a soft kiss on my hip. His kisses move achingly slow and it's taking everything in me not to drag him up to my lips where I want him. The way his lips touch my skin, reverently and his eyes look up at me through his thick, luscious lashes has my breath coming out in quick, stuttered gasps that I thought only happened in movies and cheesy romance novels. All too true I'm afraid.

He hesitates a moment before dragging my shirt above my breasts and I have to look away at the hungry look in his eyes as he takes them in like presents on Christmas morning.

His hands are so much softer than I thought they'd be. It makes sense with all the time he spends hidden away with his computer, and I find myself wanting to know more about the man he is, not just the mask he wears despite its joyful appearance.

Dario descends and I suck in a deep breath as his tongue traces a circle around my nipple before he surrounds it with his plush lips. His warm moan of pleasure tickles against my sensitive peaks and I let out a whine of need.

"Patience. I'll take care of it all," he says with a light kiss to the other nipple. "Let me savor this." 

With his mouth worshipping one nipple and his thumb and finger working the other between them until I'm squirming, my thighs are pressed together and my core aches for any kind of relief. My whines don't even sound like me and I can feel his smile as he takes my nipple between his teeth, a tease of a bite.

I hiss and he does it again, a touch harder before he laves it with tongue, soothing the pain.

"D, please," I beg.

"As you wish," he replies before trailing lower with his kisses.

I knew he was a romantic at heart. With just three words he sealed it. I'm falling for Dario Rossi.

His eyes catch mine on his decent and he pauses as though he can see my panicked realization, but he says nothing as he continues to tighten my body up like a spring.

I wiggle my hips as his fingers meet my shorts and he huffs out a laugh at my eagerness as he pulls them down leaving me in nothing but my plain bikini cut panties. Had I known where my day was going to end, I would've worn cuter undergarments, but being practical I chose comfort over aesthetics. Dressing like you want to leave a pretty corpse doesn't sound like such silly advice now. Maybe not the best analogy, but it fits.  

"I showed you mine. Time to show me what you've been hiding underneath those t-shirts Cupid," I tease with my hand on the hem of his shirt. I felt the muscles when he stole me from the bank against my back. He may not be built like a linebacker like God and Rave, but he's anything but your average computer geek.

For all of the ease we've had between us, he hesitates. Oh, he tries to play it off with a laugh, but I know that tone. It's full of fear and nervousness and I've heard it in my own voice too many times not to recognize it. I let his shirt go and cup his face as he looks at my forehead like it'll hide his eyes from me.

"Keep it on. It'll give me something to hold onto," I say easily like my mind isn't imagining a hundred different things underneath his shirt. Bad tattoos, horrible disfigurement, an abundance of chest hair, anything really. None of it really matters when I know the heart of the man in front of me. All of it tells me that despite him hiding this, it doesn't change a thing between us and the heat building between us is likely to set me on fire if he drags this on any longer. I want him desperately and I'm tired of waiting.

If there are any of my captors I am certain of my feelings for, it has to be Dario. So, I make sure to let him know.

"I want you. In any way you're willing to give me. Take me, super boy," the geeky name just seeming to fit my nerdy crush.

He blinks slowly, just as surprised by my boldness as I am. "Super boy?" he asks, of course focusing on the one part of my outburst that has me blushing more than him undressing me with both his hands and eyes did.

"It fits as much as Callie Cat does."

"Touché," he nods. "Allow me to live up to the name then," he winks before sliding off my underwear till I'm completely bare before him. The pure lust in his eyes obliterates any lingering insecurities Colt left me with. It's impossible to feel like anything but a goddess with a man as beautiful as Dario looking at me as if I'm the answer to the prayers he didn't dare ask for.

Goosebumps sprout where his eyes roam over my skin, every ounce of me straining for his attention as his hands explore my subtle curves, born more from Chinese takeout and pizza than any sort of workout routine other than the occasional trip with Nicole.

I lose any ability to think when he proceeds to show me why he's the best kisser in the house.