Chapter 43- Callie

Not how I thought my evening was going to go, that's for sure. In fact, I can say it's the exact opposite. From the temporary truce with Rave to God storming off, it's like they switched roles. I hate that my stupid body freaks out at the most inopportune moments.

"Looks like you made Daddy mad," Jaxson muses aloud from the kitchen.

Choking on my own spit is the only excuse for the undignified hacking sound that I make as I take in his words. Not going to even let my mind wander there. Daddy G.

"You're thinking about it aren't you," he grins like the cat that got the cream while my cheeks heat up as I try to beat away the mental image of God telling me to 'Come to Daddy'. Or is it for Daddy? Either way, it's way too presumptuous and not at all something I would be into. Another man telling me what to do? Never had a need for a dad before and I sure don't need to add to the list of issues my non-existent therapist will bill me for.

"I'm not," I insist.

"Really? Because your skin is flushed and I bet if I were to slide my fingers between your thighs right now they'd be dripping, and not all of it for me," Jaxson dares as he leans forward to caress the skin just above my knees, inches from where I desperately want him.

Mustering the courage to finally ask the question that's been driving me crazy despite Dario's easy acceptance is killing me. I can never get a read on Pretty Boy. So quick to defend me, but he toys with me like a cat with an injured bird. Only time will tell if his attention is a blessing or a curse. "It doesn't bother you?"

"Be specific Pet. There are any number of things that I don't allow to bother me." Twirling a tangled strand of my lackluster hair around his fingers as his other hand continues to tease my thigh, I find it hard to think around him. Judging by the shark like smile on his face, that's his goal. The sharp tug on my scalp pulls my focus back to him. "I'm waiting."

"The others," I whisper.

"What about the others," he tugs again, twisting his hand tighter against my scalp as I hiss at the pain. "Callie, Callie, don't break my heart now. You had just been promoted!" He groans. His midnight ocean eyes lock onto me, daring me to look away. "Don't run from me now Bambi."

I suck in a harsh inhale at the return of that name. It's small, but something about it smarts like an insult. He's right. I shed Bambi's skin in those tunnels and I'm letting thoughts of what could be and irrational fears send me right back to that frightened girl.

Good thing Jaxson seems to like pets that bite back.

"It doesn't bother you that even with your hands being the ones on my skin, I can't help but imagine Cupid and God's touching me and making me-" I blush straight crimson and start to clam up.

"Make you what, Pet?" He urges on, his hand on my thigh working its way to the waistband of my shorts, inching them down as he leans further over me against the wall outside the kitchen. "Come on, you can do it," he urges as his eyes darken.

"Make me come!" I shout louder than I think either of us expected. My eyes are stunned and while his widen a fraction at my outburst. They heat a moment later as he kisses the corner of my mouth.

"All you had to do was ask," he winks before sinking two slim fingers into me.

I gasp at the sudden intrusion before I dig my fingers into his shoulders to hold me up as my legs have lost all support. Humming against his neck is the only thing keeping me from moaning loud enough that the rest of the guys would be out here in a heartbeat.

Withdrawing, he runs his slick digits over my nub, coating it in my juices before diving back in and curling his fingers until I'm helpless against the pulsing pressure driving me closer and closer to an orgasm. Jaxson starts to work my nub with his thumb, ratcheting the tension coiling in my core until I'm pleading with him to let me come.

"Please," I beg, hoping that he can read my thoughts because I don't even know what it is I'm asking him for. "I need," I whimper. My teeth bury themselves into my lip to halt the words threatening to spill out. I'm not even sure what the words are at this point. I need more and this torture to stop. I need it all.

"Then take it," he orders.

Three words are all it takes to remind me that Jaxson may play with me, but Pretty Boy will never just give me what I want. He wants me to fight him for every ounce of pleasure he bestows upon me.

"More. Give me more," I demand as I sink my teeth into the lean muscle of his shoulder.

He groans, thrusting me harder against the wall as he adds another digit until I'm stretched to the brink, balanced on the dagger's edge of pleasure and pain. My back is sure to bruise, but I'm finding with Jaxson, I crave that pain instead of fear it. That beautiful sweet spot that belongs to us. "Marking me again, Pet?"

I hum against his skin in response, too conscious of the moans that would echo down the halls if I were to attempt to speak.

"Should I return the favor?"

He doesn't give me a chance to respond before his teeth are pressed against my earlobe. A sharp snapping sting later, I feel the thin droplets of blood drip from my ear at his love bite. Animal. The throbbing pain mixed with the warm pressure of his fingers urging me closer to the edge has me raking my nails down his back as I fly off into neverland when my orgasm hits.

He eases his fingers out of me gently and straightens my shorts until I look at least as respectful as I can in one of my captor's borrowed clothes. "To answer your earlier question, no. It doesn't bother me that you want my brothers just as bad as you want me. You're mine Pet. Doesn't mean you can't be theirs too."

With a parting peck to the cheek, he easily picks up the poker table and chairs I was struggling with earlier and takes them down the hall to some sort of storage I guess. I never did really explore much of the place outside of the bedrooms, bathroom, and common areas. It can't be too much bigger than that, surely.

Sitting down seems wise when my legs feel like they're made of jelly rather than bone. While I may not feel quite as much like a prisoner as before, I still don't feel comfortable barging in on the guys without an invitation. This is their haven.

The book selection is worse than poor if I'm being honest. The only fiction books I can see are all ex-military spy novels that look like they've been well read, probably by someone's veteran grandpa or crazy uncle. Eh, beggars can't be choosers. Getting comfy on the couch with my book and a thin blanket, I dive in with little hope.

"Time for bed Baby Girl," sandpaper whispers against my ear. I nestle into the warm arms carrying me bridal style and yawn.

"Do you come too?"

"Not tonight, but Cupid'll cuddle you if you ask."

"Hmm, you're so soft. Like a big, hairless, muscley cat." I can't help but nuzzle against his broad chest that rumbles with muted laughter in my sleepy haze. Opening my eyes means waking up fully and I am enjoying the best dream.

The book wasn't a complete bust once I had finished mentally casting the lead. Dodging bullets and fist fights is so much more entertaining when the man looks like Henry Cavill. At least that's what I had pictured despite the writer's description to the contrary. Clearly that author wasn't aware of what a handsome man was. At some point Henry had started to look less Henry and more like my captors and not any particular one. Even tall, dark, and broody Rave had made a brief appearance, but I put full blame on my subconscious for that.

The creaking of a door sounds too real to be a dream.

"Was wondering when you were gonna come to bed Callie Cat," Dario stretches from his desk.

"Fell asleep on the couch. Figured her back would thank her if I moved her."

Not a dream. I blearily open my eyes to Dario's dimly lit room, thank God. Literally, as I look up into his amber eyes.

Definitely not a giant hairless cat.