Author Note

Alicia here. If you've gotten to this point, I just want to thank you first of all. Callie and her guys are near and dear to my heart. I started this story with a song stuck in my head (Robbers by the 1975) and a clear mental image of Riggs. That's all. Since then, the story has kind of taken on a life of its own and I'm so grateful. Callie has taught me so much on how to stand up for yourself and believe in your own power, even if you're not as badass as you imagined you would be. Strength and fighting spirit doesn't just come in one type of package. 

This is the end of book 1. I have already gotten started on book 2 and I can't wait for you to join me on the ride. I'll be taking a small 2 week break before I begin posting chapters from book 2, Heathens & Hold Ups. You can find the blurb below and follow me for updates.

Heathens & Hold Ups

Callie

It's been a long year. I like to think I've grown as a person and become someone I can be proud of. Still, a part of me is missing or rather four parts. Like a kidney, I don't need them to survive, but I wouldn't be whole. What's done is done and I'm determined to move on from the constant questions and new found notoriety I gained from my little "trip" with my captors. They're not coming back and it's long past time I accepted it.

Jaxson

We've bidden our time this past year, but patience has its time and mine is gone. Time for my Pet to come back home. The pressure is on and we're more than ready to get our brother his life back once and for all. Four in, five out.

This is a why choose/ reverse harem romance where the MFC doesn't have to choose between her multiple romantic interests. Because sometimes all the choices sound good. 😉