The Gangleader Kidnapped Me

Dedicated to jennpnx101   for the amazing cover!

-

Vanessa Rodriguez, sister of Valentino Rodriguez. She's a fun, bubbly, energetic girl who has a strange obsession with cows... but that's just another story.

"Hey, you!"

You blink in confusion and look around you and behind you, but when you find out there's nobody there except for you and the weird person in front of you, you point to yourself.

"Yes, you!" The girl crosses his arms over her chest. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Um..." You scratch your head. "I'm here to read the story? I mean, I saw the cow on the cover and I thought what the fûck-"

The girl, who you soon find out is the author named Angel, scowls at you. "No! No new readers!" she shouts and pushes you, trying to get you out.

"Why not?" You question.

Angel rolls her eyes. "Why would you want to read this book? It was written and finished a while ago and it's the most crappy and unrealistic book there is!" She gives you another push. "OUT!"

You frown. "Reality is overrated."

Angel snaps.

"Listen, you," she hisses, jamming her finger into her chest, mentally apologizing if you're a girl because when you get poked in the boobs it hurts like a bîtch. "If you want to read this stupid book, go ahead. But I'm warning you...it's going to be the weirdest, creepiest, stupidest, most unrealistic book in the history of weirdest, creepiest, stupidest, most unrealistic books."

You scoff. "Pfft, it can't be that bad."

Angel smirks evilly, producing a magic door that leads to the next part. "Then, if that's what you think, be my guest and go inside."

Now, you start to feel a little nervous as Angel stares you down, daring you to make the move. Not willing to show yourself as a coward, you gulp and take a step towards the door. Just before you're about to step through it, Angel is there at your ear.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," she whispers before a mysterious smoke appears. When you turn your head, she's gone.

Woah! How'd she do that? Can sh-oh wait, there she is, you think when you turn behind you and see her. She grins at you sheepishly.

"Let's try this again," she mumbles, producing a tiny ball in her hand.

"You've been warned!" she hissed, and smashed the ball against the floor. You cough at the sudden smoke and when you open your eyes again, she's gone.

You stand there for a moment, wondering what the hell just happened, and refuse to make another move. Maybe this is all a bad dream?

You hear a sigh from next to you. "Look, babe, are you going to enter this book or naw?"

You stare at her in shock, and she begins to get annoyed. "That's it!" she shouts, and grabs your hand before throwing you through the door that leads you to the fûcked up world of The GangLeader Kidnapped Me.

Welcome, My Beautiful Cows.