Chapter Seventeen.) The Deadly Stapler

I just found soooooo many covers from the TGKM cover contest a while back so I'm gonna try to show them haha :)

-

"What's this do?" I ask, looking at a blue button. I feel mesmerized by it and get trapped in a daze with it.

Blu slaps my hand away and I realize I had been reaching for it. "Do you want to die?" he hisses.

I frowned. "No."

"Then don't click this button! Matter of fact, what are you even doing in this room?"

"Keith said I was supposed to meet you guys for training."

"Well... I'm not gonna help you."

And with that he turns on his heels and makes his way to the door.

"Wait, what?!" I rushed after him. "One of you guys have to train me!"

"No. You're too weak for me to train."

"Ugh!" I stomp my foot childishly and grab a random stapler off the desk and throw it at him. I gasp when it actually hits his head and he falls to the floor with a thud.

Oh my...

I cautiously pad over to where his body lies and hover over him, checking his pulse before waving my hand in front of his face. "Blu?"

He doesn't respond.

"Friiiick," I groan. Keith is gonna kill me! I just knocked out his gang member! I-

Wait a minute... I knocked out his gang member...

"Hah!" I point a finger at Blu's unconscious body. "See? I'm not weak at all!"

Done being childish? Inner me grumbles. I grin.

Well, now you have to hide the body, smart ass, she says.

"Wait, why? He's not dead." I stare at Blu's body.

Well, do you want Keith to find him here, passed out on the floor and have him hunt you down?

"You got a point," I sighed. I took a deep breath and grabbed onto Blu's feet, dragging him backwards towards the closet in the room.

"So...heavy..." I gasped out, dragging him with all my might. Ugh I need to work out.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, work out! What a funny joke!

I drop Blu's legs and open the closet down before pushing him inside and locking the door. I wipe my hands and place my hands on my hips.

Mission accomplished.

"Wait, won't they notice that he's missing...?" I wonder out loud.

"Who's missing?" A voice asks and I jump up, startled. Tyler stand at the doorway.

I place my hand on my chest. "Tyler! Why do you always catch me at my worst moments?"

He laughs. "Oops? But what are you even talking about? Who's missing?"

I coughed awkwardly. "Did I say missing? What? No one is missing and I did not just knock Blu out with a stapler so... What? I don't even know what you're talking about!"