Chapter Ten.) Why Would You Make A Self-Destruct Button?!

"I hate her," Angela says, pinning a death stare on me. I fidget and smile nervously.

Okay, so maybe pressing some button that in most movies usually leads to a bomb or something but I was curious! I couldn't not press the thingy!

Tyler huffed and wrapped his arms around me and I grinned. "She's a precious cinnamon bun that has done the world no harm in any sort of way," he defended. "This child is too pure for this world. You're the sinnamon of the group, Angie."

Angela groaned loudly and threw a pebble at Tyler's forehead. "Don't call me that stupid nickname Tyler or I swear to god I'll call your parents and tell them where you are." She threatened.

Tyler gasped and narrowed his eyes. "You wouldn't dare."

"Try me, bitch."

They stared at each other for a while before I even noticed that Angela had used a meme against Tyler.

Wait, what was so bad about Tyler with his parents being called?

Oh god don't tell me he's like those twenty year old something's that are live with their parents basement. That's not attractive at all.

Tyler puffed out his cheeks, waving her off and let go of me, hands on his hips in a rather sassy position.

Yes, slay Tyler, slay.

"Also, they don't even know that I'm alive so if you did out me, they would find all of y'all here and Keith would be sent to jail for all the stuff he committed."

Keith shrugged. "Who knows what they would find in Blu-"

"Fuck you, Tyler."

"Love you too, Blu," he hummed then looked back at Angela. "And you! You would probably get arrested from that one time you were a prostitute!"

Angela scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "That was a one time deal and you guy weren't complaining when the chick gave me the information we needed."

I blinked. The chick. As in a way of describing a girl?

"Wait," I looked at Angela. "You slept with a girl? Why?"

Angela flinched slightly. "Being a lesbian is a thing Vanessa."

I paused. Ooooh. Neat.

Tyler looked down at me. "You're chill with that right?" He asked and I gave him a confused look. "You're not like some homophobic dick right?"

I shook my head and grinned. "Nah, I'm not like that."

Angela actually laughed. Oh my god I made Angela laugh!

Progress with the heartless bitch who seems pretty nice now.

"Blu was for that for like a week." Angela said, getting Blu's attention and he sighed.

"I'm still not used to it but you do you, I don't care, just don't try to fuck a girl in the backseat of my car again."

Angela barked out another laugh, a small snort at the end. "Yeah yeah, whatever old timer."

"Okay, now that that conversation is done, can we focus on the fact that this plane is now on autopilot and we're basically going to be flying with no control until we run out of fuel?" Keith says, massaging his temples.

"Please," I say, waving him off. "We got this."

"You shouldn't be talking... You're the one who got us into this mess!" Blu shouts.

"Calm. Down," I say, leaning against the control panel. "All we- woah," I say when my elbow falls on a button.

"Initiating self-destruct in one minute."

"VANESSA!"

"DON'T LOOK AT ME! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MINDS WOULD EVEN PUT A SELF DESTRUCT BUTTON?!" I defend myself as the gang start to panic.

"51...50...49..."

"We're going to have to jump off the plane!" Keith says. "Eth-"

But Ethan already beat him to it. In his hands were parachutes.

"43...42...41..."

"Wait..." I say after I count the parachutes. "There's only five parachutes and there's six of us."

"That's right, bitch," Blu says as he takes one of the parachutes and clips it on. "We're leaving you behind."

"No!" Tyler protests. "We can't leave her behind!"

"33...32...31..."

Keith grabs the last parachute. "You guys go. I have an idea."

"But Keith-" Angela starts.

"Go," he hisses at her. She glares at me for a minute before rushing over to the emergency exit and yanking it open. Air rushes in all around us.

Then Angela is gone. And the gang soon follow her.

"23...22...21..."

"Keith," I turn to him with fear in my eyes. "What are we gonna do?"

Keith looks at me. "We're going to have to somehow share this parachute," he says as he moves behind me, strapping the backpack around the both of us. I feel suffocated.

A sob makes its way out of my mouth. "This won't work. We'll fall."

Hands cup my cheeks and turn me to face him. His thumbs wipe my tears as he forces me to look at him. I look into his emerald eyes.

"Vanessa...I won't let you fall."

"4...3...2..."

"NOW!" He shouts and we dive off the plane as it explodes above us.

-

I don't even know what happened...

Wtf

I hope u all know by now that this book is vv unrealistic so bare with me

Bear hehe

I'm high am sry

🐮Moo🐮