BONUS CHAPTER - THE FARM PART 2

"Ethan...why?"

Ethan grinned cheekily, his mouth stained with chocolate cake and frosting. Vanessa was upset because he had ate the entire cake, when it was supposed to be a surprise for her husband, Keith.

Keith loved chocolate.

Vanessa's bottom lip trembled and Ethan looked alarmed, quickly going to her side. Then he swiped some chocolate off his cheek and smeared it on Vanessa's cheek in an attempt to make her smile.

She couldn't help it, she giggled, wiping at her cheek with her sleeve as she accepted Ethan's form of apology. It was kind of her fault for leaving the glorious cake just sitting there for all to see and desire.

Then she sighed. "You have to help me make a new one then. It took me forever to get it right since I suck at baking."

Ethan held up two thumbs up, assuring her the cake was more then just right.

She grabbed a spatula and pointed it at Ethan. "You better not eat this one this time."

He shook his head and crossed his heart, promising he wouldn't.

Then he crossed his fingers behind his back.

Because he didn't eat just that one, but two more that Vanessa made because of him.

"I know you're looking at my ass."

Keith smirked as he finished his slice of cake, his third slice, watching her with her back to him as she washed the dishes but didn't cease his staring.

"Keith."

She twisted her head to look at him and he smiled as he caught her gaze. She couldn't help but smile back before turning off the faucet and grabbing a towel to dry her hands.

"Come here," Keith said, beckoning to her with his arms open. She beamed, hopping into his arms and allowing him to tilt her chin to meet his lips.

They kissed softly, but it started to become more heated as Keith's hands started rubbing up and down her back. She tangled her fingers through his hair and she gasped when his hands groped her bottom.

"Keith!" She slapped his shoulder, pulling back. He laughed, but wouldn't let her pull out of his grasp as he stood up and gripped her thighs before pulling them up to wrap around his waist. 

"Val is home," she reminded him as she put her arms around his neck to keep herself from falling as Keith nuzzled his face into her neck.

Keith let out an irritated sigh. They were staying with her brother, and one thing Keith couldn't wait for was privacy with his wife when they moved out to their new home together.

I can't believe I'm about to live in a fucking farm, Keith thought with a shudder. Angela was right. He had it bad.

He grinned at her. "Can you be quiet?"

She narrowed her eyes playfully at him and flicked his nose. "You're louder then me, you fat pig. And if Val catches us he's going to murder you."

"For what? For making love to my wife?"

He moved to kiss her again, but she pulled back once more with a laugh. He was about to try again when his phone started ringing. He let out a groan and Vanessa stepped down from his waist, placing a kiss on his nose.

"Where are you going?" Keith asked when she stared to leave the kitchen.

"To bed, duh. It's late."

She blew a kiss in his direction and disappeared around the corner, and he smiled when he could her hear laugh. Then he opened his phone to see a text waiting for him.

Tyler: say I'm the best

Keith: you're the worst

Tyler: fine no farm for you then

Keith: you got it??!

Tyler: not since you called me the worst

Tyler: hoe

Tyler: you've been leading me on this whole time

Tyler: I hate you

Keith: stop playing around, Tyler. You actually got it?

Tyler: meet me at *address*