Chapter Three.) Can We Keep Her? Huh, huh, huh?

-

Tyler Hoechlin as Keith ^^^

-

"You didn't have to shoot the phone," I say, looking at what was remaining of the phone. "It's not like it was gonna kill you or anything. It's a phone."

There was a loud groan. Shut up," Red-Head snaps at me and I squeak in fear. She plays with her nose piercing and looks at Tyler.

"You," she says, pointing to him with her gun that was still in her hands.

"Me!" he answers cheerfully, earning a glare from Angela which makes him sober up.

"Just go get Keith," she says, annoyed now.

Tyler holds his hands up. "Okay, okay. Damn, Angela, don't get your panties in a twist," he mumbles and leaves the room. I shift on my feet and whistled awkwardly.

"Stop. Whistling."

I close my mouth instantly. This girl has some serious anger management issues. She should really take a chill pill.

"What happened?" a voice booms from the doorway and I cringe when I see it's the guy from earlier. Oh snap, he's gonna kill me. He's gonna count down from five and kill me. I'm too young to die! I still want to see if Jelena is ever getting back together! I still want to live to see if Kayne West ends up running for president in 2020. I want to...

"This idiot girl-" she points at me with her gun and I eye it carefully, watching her finger that was hovering over the trigger. What if she shoots me and tries to make it look like an accident? Not that anyone here would care. Oh my god, what if they throw my body in a river? Or burn it? Or feed it to pigs? God, how I hate pigs.

"-told her idiot brother-"

"Me and my brother are not idiots," I interrupted, but she continued on, ignoring me.

Rude.

"-that she was kidnapped! No doubt he'll start calling the police and try to track the phone call. If Tyler had acted quick enough, however, maybe we could have avoided all this and get rid of her without the police on our tracks."

"Now wait just a minute," Tyler objects. "I fail to see how any of this is my fault."

Red-Head lets out a humorless laugh. "Oh really? 'Oh, let's put the poor girl on the couch. We should probably get some candy for her too, you know, since she isn't going to be seeing anymore any time soon.' Really, Tyler, really?"

Tyler opens his mouth to respond, but Alley-Guy (wow, I'm really good with nicknames) raises a hand to stop him. His face is unreadable.

"The solution is simple," he begins. "We simply get rid of the girl and move out of the area for a while. There were no witnesses, and I don't think her brother can identify Tyler's voice, so we simply kill the girl and move on with our plan."

I love how they're talking about me like I'm not even here. Alley-Guy sounds so casual when he says he's going to kill m- WAIT WHAT?!

Tyler's mouth drops. "Wha- we can't just kill her!"

Angela crosses her arms over her chest. "Why not? We've killed people before."

"No, we've injured them enough to scar them for life, but we've never killed anyone- well Keith has, but I haven't! I don't even think I can live with that on my conscious!"

"Pussy," some older guy standing next to the quiet one muttered under his breath. I gulped. Injured enough to scar them for life? What have I gotten myself into?