Chapter Eighteen.) Are They Having...You Know...Naughty Naughty?

"Ew!" I screamed, covering my ears to drown out the sounds. "Ew, ew, ew!"

Keith laughs at my discomfort and removes my hands from my ears so that I'm forced to listen. I try to pull them from his grasp but fail miserably.

"Can you stop it now? Please?" I beg, trying to tear my eyes away from the screen of the laptop. Keith smirks, enjoying my discomfort.

He snickers, and it makes me want to rip out my eyeballs and hand it to him.

"EW!" I scream. "This is TORTURE!"

"You're being over dramatic," he rolls his eyes.

"OVER DRAMATIC?! YOU'RE FORCING ME TO WATCH ANIME PORN!"

He bursts out into laughter, falling back on the bed. I frown at him. Ugh, can't get that image out of my head.

I slide off the bed and stand, crossing my arms over my chest. "You suck. How could you make me watch anime porn?!"

He doesn't answer, just continues on laughing. I pout at him.

"C'mere," he grins, gesturing for me to come over.

"No, you're just gonna force me to watch it again," I whine, noticing that the video was still playing.

"Come on," he tries to hold in his laughter. "There's only like 10 more minutes of it left. You have to watch the whole thing."

"No!" I cry, horrified at the thought of watching another ten minutes of that awful thing. Who created that? How could that turn anyone on?

He continues on laughing, which makes me mad. I hate being laughed at, unless I'm laughing along. Angry, I pick up the nearest thing next to me- which was a comb- and throw it at Keith.

Wrong. Move.

His laughter dies down instantly, and he glares at me. I squirm underneath his gaze and he slides off the bed , advancing towards me.

I let out a nervous laugh. "Come on, Keith. It was just a comb."

Another step.

"You can't get mad at me over that! At least it wasn't a stapler this time!"

Another step.

"I'm sorry!" I try, hoping he'll back off. He doesn't.

I move back until my back hits the wall and he's only a few inches away from me. I start to sweat in fear, and he places his hands on either sides of my face.

"What are y'all doing in there?" a voice sounds from the other side of the door. I gasp when I realize the anime porn is still playing, and the sounds are very loud.

"Are they..." another voice adds, trailing off. "Oh my god, are they having...you know... naughty naughty?"

"Oh my god, Tyler, you're right it does sound like that!" I recognize the voices as Tyler and Marco.

I cover my mouth with my hand and Keith looks at the door, a sly grin forming on his face. Bipolar much?

"Keith, they think we're doing...you know!" I hiss.