Chapter Thirteen.) Special

IDK about u but that is one sexy mofo ^^^

-

Keith stands absolutely still as he closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in, clenching his fists by his sides as the gang watch with their mouth hanging wide open.

I think he's angry...

When he exhales, he opens his eyes slowly and pins his gaze at me. I flinch under his death glare.

"Um...oops?" I start, not liking the silence.

"Shut up."

"Sor-"

"Shut up."

"I'm onl-"

"Vanessa," he hisses. "Shut up."

"I di-"

Suddenly he's grabbing my wrist and towing me out the room.

"Let go!" I snapped, trying to free my wrist from his fingers. His grip tightens as he drags me up the stairs. I plant my feet on one of the steps and face plant when he yanks on my wrist.

"Ow!" I say, rubbing my nose as he takes me to a room and pushes me in, locking the door behind us.

"You're such a..." he starts, pulling at his hair. "I don't know why I haven't killed you yet."

I frown and keep rubbing my nose, looking at the floor. "Well, you're such a asshole. I never asked to be kidnapped, and I don't even think I know how to be a spy so I'm not going to be much help to you."

He sighs, pulling at his wrist band. "Is that so?"

"Yeah, so you should do yourself a favor and let me- what are you doing?" I ask as he starts looking around the room.

"Looking for my gun."

"Oh, well- WHAT?!" I shriek, backing into the wall when he finds a gun that was casually resting in a drawer of a cabinet. He smirks when he finds it twirls it in his hands.

"I thought you said you aren't of use to me," he says innocently, pointing the gun at me.

"That doesn't mean you should kill me!" I cry, cringing with every step he got closer to me.

He chuckles darkly, keeping the gun aimed at me as I shake helplessly. "I'll make you a deal. I'll make Ethan help you train, you help me get what I want, and I'll let you go when this is all over and you can pretend this all never happened. Deal?"

This is unfair.

"Why do you want me to be a spy anyways?" I ask.

His eyes narrow. "I just need information from someone."

"Who?" I pressed.

He sighs, reluctantly giving me the answer. "James King."

"And who's he?"

"Are you going to except the deal or not?" he ignores my previous question.

I push the gun away from my face and cross my arms over my chest. "Not until you tell me why I'm gonna have to do it."

He exhales, annoyed at me before placing the gun back in the drawer. I jump when it slams shut and he sits in a chair. I cautiously sit in the seat next to him.

"James is part of gang..." he starts before I interrupt.

"Shocker," I say sarcastically and grab his arm before he could reach for the gun.

Ooh... Muscles...

Keith looks at me strangely. "You can stop squeezing my arm now."

I give his arm one last squeeze before letting go, grinning sheepishly.

"Anyways..." he says. "James is part of a gang who has been my enemy for a long time, and I just need some information from him for something."

"What's the 'something'?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

He shrugs. "Just killing him," he says, as if it's the most casual thing to say ever.

"Just killing him?!" I echo in disbelief, shocked at his causal tone. He nods.

"Why?! I mean, I understand you probably don't want a competing gang or whatever that male thing is with power but do you really have to kill him?!"

"That is none of your concern. I just need some information which you..." He points at me. "...are going to get for me."

"So you're gonna make me kill someone?!"

"No, you idiot. I'm going to make you tuck him into bed and sing him a lullaby," he says sarcastically. "Yes, princess, you're gonna help me kill him."

When I don't respond, he continues. "Or, there's the option of me killing not only you, but your brother as well. So what will it be Vanessa?"

"Fine," I grit out through clenched teeth. I can't believe I'm agreeing to this.

A smirk grows on Keith's face. "Good, I'll go get you some brownies."

I stare at him in confusion. "Brownies?" I say, my voice rising a bit in excitement.

"Stay here," he orders and I pout.

When he's gone, I go into panic mode. I need to find some way to escape! I can't let them turn me into a spy/ prostitute! I can't seduce a...

Oh.

Lightbulb.

I can't believe I didn't think about this before! I need to earn Keith's trust somehow, and what better what to do it then to pretend I have feelings for him and make him have feelings for me?

This is perfect! Once I get him to trust me enough, I can get out and escape when we get back to America at some point.

I'm a genius, I think as I flip my hair, grinning to myself.

"What are you grinning about?" Keith asks as he comes in with a plate of brownies.

"Oh my god, BROWNIES!" I squeal.

He grins. "They have a special chocolate frosting on them. I asked Gina to make them special for you."

"Aww," I gush as I take one. "I'm special."

Flavor explodes into my mouth as I take a bite into it. Oh my god...

"This is heaven," I groan. "What's in it?" I ask as I take a second bite.

"Just a sleeping drug," he answers casually and I spit out the brownie, reaching up to rub it off my tongue. But I can't move my hands, and my eyelids feel heavy.

The last thing I hear is an amused chuckle.