Chapter Tweleve.) Dr. Breasticles

"No Hablo Espanol," I repeated for the thousandth time at the stranger who was trying to sell me an unfamiliar object.

"Por Favor," he begged, holding out the object.

"Uh..." How do you say sorry in Spanish? Dammit I should've payed attention in Spanish class.

"Rico!" someone called and he snapped his head to the sound. He mumbled something under his breath and walked off.

I breathed out a sigh of relief. I came here to try and look for help but it seems no one here speaks English.

Kill me now.

I looked around the busy town when my stomach grumbled. Damn, am I hungry. I scanned the plaza for something to eat but spot nothing but fresh produce.

Well, I guess that I'm going to have to eat that. But the question is... How am I going to get it with no money?

Steal it, duh, inner-me says.

"What? No," I whisper to myself. I can't just steal food.

But aren't you hungry?

I look at the fruits on the stand and my mouth waters. "Yeah..."

Then go get some.

I frown. "But then I'll be just as bad as the gang..." I trail off when I realize there is a lady staring at me awkwardly and looking around to see who I'm talking to. When she realizes that I'm talking to myself, she takes a cautious step away from me.

I shook my head and casually made my way to the fruit stand. I pretended to be scanning the products and looked around to see if anyone was watching. Then I took two green apples.

Where am I gonna hide them? I thought as I looked down at myself. I had no pockets...

I stared at my boobs.

"Ugh," I say as I awkwardly place the two apples in my bra, cringing as I did so. When I was done, my boobs looked crooked and lumpy.

"Hey!" Someone says, walking over to me. I cross my arms over my chest to somehow conceal my... Boobies.

"You stole my apples," he says, his English thick with a Spanish accent.

"No I didn't," I act innocent.

"You did! I saw you! You put them..." he trails off awkwardly, waving his arm around my chest. "...in there."

By now there's a small crowd forming around us. I place my hand on my chest and act offended.

"How dare you?" I hissed. "Insulting my boobs like that? I have a condition called..." I rack my brain. "...boobilitis."

His face reddens. "I-"

"Yeah," I snap at him. "I actually came here to-" I lean towards someone in the crowd. "Where am I?"

"Spain?" she answers.

"Yeah! That's why I came here to Spain! I'm getting treatment from a doctor named," I wave my hand around. "Dr. Breasticles."

"I- I'm sorry," the man apologizes, his face as red as a tomato.

I sigh. "Well, since I am such a nice person, I will accept your apology."

He opens his mouth to say something else when a new male voice comes into the conversation.

"What's going on?" the man asks and stares at my boobs in confusion. Then a understanding grin takes over his features.

The crowd begins to disperse and the man who insulted my boobs leaves silently.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Marco."

"And you understand English right?" I questioned.

He gives me a strange look. "Yeah...?"

A grin inflates on my face. "Oh my god you can help me."

-

"This food is amazing," I groan through a mouthful.

"Thanks," Gina smiles. She introduced herself to me as Marco's wife.

"Where'd Marco go?" I inquire as I prepare to shove another spoonful of... Whatever this delicious food was.

She bites her lip. "Um... He's going to get help, dear!"

I smile. "Okay, good."

I hear the front door open and shove one more spoonful in my mouth before hopping up to greet whoever was here.

First I see Ethan, then Tyler, Blu, Angela... And a fuming Keith.

And I spit my food in his face.