Chapter Twenty Four.) BABY, TAKE ME BACK!

"BRAT!"

"POOP FACE!"

"STUPID!"

"FAT PIG!"

"SPOILED BRAT!"

"TURD!"

"WHINY BITCH!"

"WATERMELON!"

Silence.

Keith shakes his head at me. "Watermelon? Really? That was your best insult?"

"Better than anything you can come up with, you useless doorknob," I retorted, not about to let him bring me down just because I was creative with my name calling.

He glares at me. "You-"

Oh, hello, I didn't see you there. I walk up to the screen and pause the scene where it is with Keith's mouth open and his hand in the air. "Hmm," I say and for the hell of it, draw a heart on his neck because I know he won't see it anyways.

So, you're probably wondering: Why, Vanessa, what on earth are you two fighting about this time? Well, I'll tell you. It all started about an hour ago, when Keith and I woke up...

...EARLIER...

"Princess."

"Mmm," I groaned, turning to lay on my side.

"Princess."

"Meh," I groaned again, rolling over to fall face flat on the pillow.

"Babe- er, Vanessa, wake up," he catches himself. A small smile twitches on my lips when I realize what he's said, but I'm half asleep so I could've imagined it.

Suddenly the blanket is ripped off my body and the blinds are opened. I hiss as the cold air and sun hit me and cover my eyes. "My eyes! It burns! I'm melting! I'M MELTING!" I wither around on the bed and fall absolutely still after I have just died. I stick my tongue out for extra effect.

"Done being overly dramatic?" he rolls his eyes. I stay in my dead position and yelp when he suddenly drags me by my feet across the bed.

"Meh!" I whine, rolling over and clutching the bed sheets to say in the warm, comfortable bed. He continues to pull me off the bed, making the sheets come along with me.

"Get up," he orders when I fall to the floor on my butt. I glare at him from where I'm sitting on the floor.

"Bully," I pouted, gathering a pillow in my arms and hugging it. He rolls his eyes but they are soft.

His lips twitch. "You're cute with your messy bed hair."

I blush. Feeling self-conscious, I raise a hand to my hair and cringe when I feel a knot. Ugh, struggles of long hair.

He starts to smile, but its quickly replaced with a frown as he leaves to room with a claim to being starving. I shake my head and head to the bathroom.

-

"I want a custody battle over our fish," I declared during breakfast. Tyler looks up with his mouthful of bacon and raises his eyebrows.

I make a disgusted face. "Ew, finish chewing your food."

He smiles through all the food and stuffs his face even more, chewing with his mouth open to piss me off even more. I glare at him.

"See, this is why we broke up," I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest. "You never take things seriously!"

He holds up a finger, swallows his food and gives me a pointed look. "Of course I do, what are you talking about?"