Chapter 27

This Chapter is dedicated to WRITR_GURL. Go over to her works page and check out The Great Indian Teenage Romance! ^_^
I'm going to start including a playlist with my chapters now. Songs that kinda fit the chapter. Think I will go back and do the same for the others. :)
Playlist for this Chapter:
It will be me - Melissa Ethridge
It's All Coming Back to Me Now - Celine Dion
Everything I Do (I Do It For You) Celtic Thunder
Gorgeous- Idena Menzel
Then You Look at Me- Celine Dion
Any suggestions,let me know in the comments. :)

So, here is ze next chapter. The whole thing is Vincent's POV. Pretty long chapter I think, I think it's probably one of my best ones. So, yeah...ENJOY!

Vincent's POV

It had been about a month since Arielle went home from the hospital. Since then, I never left her side...except to go to work,which I now dreaded because I knew I wouldn't see her there. I hated leaving her every morning and I constantly called her throughout the day to check on her and I would go crazy when she didn't answer her phone which was most of the time.

Since the incident she had changed. I knew she loved me, but sometimes it felt like she was pushing me away. In fact, she would pull away when I would try to pull her close, she very rarely told me she loved me, and whenever I would want to take her somewhere-just the two of us- she would say no or ask if Meg could go with us.

I tried not to take it personally and I just thought that maybe it was because of what she went through and I figured she would somehow get over it, but it really DID bother me. I couldn't stand seeing her not be herself. What I would give just to see her smile. Even just a little.

I came back in from checking the mail. I sat it on the table and noticed a colorful card with an advertisement on it. I knew how much Arielle's friends meant to her and by now they all knew our secret- I learned that she had drunkenly confessed to her girlfriends and I was there when Sean found out- so we could go as a group. And I knew that with her dad being a veterinarian that she loved animals. So a group outing to the Circus would be absolument parfait (absolutely perfect).

"That's a GREAT idea, Vincent," Meg gushed over the phone when I told her my plan. "I think she would really enjoy that."

"Really," I asked. "Well would tonight be good for you and Sean?"

"Yeah, that's fine," she replied. "I'll call up Kristen and Ellie and let them know and we'll meet you guys there."

"Ok, sounds good," I said and hung up just as Arielle had walked into the kitchen.

"Who was that," she asked, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge and automatically handing it to me to open.

"A friend," I answered vaguely, I didn't want to give it away, I wanted it to be a surprise.

I swept her off her feet, catching her off guard, and carried her bridal style up stairs to her room.

"Vincent," she protested and fought me, "p-put me down!"

When we finally got to her room, I did as she demanded and put her down on her bed. She looked so sweet and innocent sitting there and I couldn't help but WANT her. I didn't peruse it though. After what she went through, I was afraid she might not be ready yet.

I smiled at her and she looked at me confused.

"What are you doing," she asked me when I turned and started going through her closet.

"I'm looking for you an outfit," I said happily.

"What. Why?" She asked so innocently.

I turned to her and winked. "It's a surprise, Chérie."