Chapter 6

So, I was o excited to do this chapter, so I went ahead and did it. It was fun to do because it was a different POV. M. Mercer's POV. So I hope you like this. Let me know what you t hi ink and maybe I will do more in his POV later. :)
-Read
-Comment
-Vote
-Fan
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    Arielle leaned into me, "C-could you k-kiss m-"

    I knew exactly what she was asking for, so before she could finsih I leaned over and kissed her passionately. She responded by getting up on her toes and wrapping her arms around my neck.  God her lips were delicious and soft.

    When we finally broke from the kiss I walked her out to her vehicle where I pinned her to the car and again kissed her good bye. I had to go back into the school and get some of the student forms about contact and allergies etc. to take home and review.

    I walked back out just in time to see her driving throughout the parking lot to leave and at the same time another vehicle was coming strait at her extremely fast. The other vehicle, a red Ford truck, hit her in a head on collision.

    "Arielle," Oh God, please be ok, I thought to myself as I called out to her over and over and ran as quickly as I could to her. "Arielle," I called again, now swinging her door open to see if she was alright. I could see she was still breathing, that was a relief, but she was slipping out of consciousness. "Arielle, please don't fall asleep," I told her. I knew that was the last thing she needed to do.

    I held her hand tightly and pulled out my phone to call for an ambulance. 

   "911, what's your e-"

    "There's been an accident," I interrupted the dispatcher-lady. "A head on collision at Wellington High School. One is unconscious. I don't know about the other."

    "Okay sir," she said. "The police are on their way along with the ambulances."

    "Thank you," I said and hung up on her.

    Within 3 minutes there were police cars, ambulances, and a fire truck. I learned that there were two people in the Ford that had hit Arielle. I recognized one of them, Francesca, in the passenger seat. I didn't recognize the driver, but he didn't have a seat belt on and it didn't seem like he was even breathing.

    There were several empty beer bottles on the back of the truck and both of them wreaked of alcohol, which explains why they were driving so fast and hit Arielle.

    The paramedics got Arielle out of her car and into one of the ambulances. They also got Francesca and her male friend from the truck and put them in a separate ambulance. While that was happening, I was talking to the police. I told them exactly what happened as they wrote their report.

    "Thank you, sir," the officer said and he tipped his hat to me. "That's all we need to know."

    Just as the paramedics where getting ready to leave, I ran over to them and asked if I could go with Arielle.

    "We normally only allow immediate family to ride," he said sympathetically, "but seeing how concerned you are for the girl, we'll make an exception. Hop i" quickly. We need to leave NOW."

    When he said that, I didn't waist any time. I was in the back of that ambulance in an instant. As soon as I was in, I sat there beside her and took her hand.

    "Say, she's a student of yours isn't she," one of the young paramedics stated rather than asked.

  "Yes," I responded.