Chapter 4

So, I pretty much wrote this chapter with hangover lol, but I really wanted to do an update for you guys! Thank you all so much for voting and commenting. It means so much to me. Please check out my other story, The Chosen One. Happy New year's everybody!

Ooh and this chapter is dedicated to xoxo_mysteriousgirl. Thank you so much for taking time to read my story and giving me advice. You guys should really check out her story The President's Daughter!

---------------------------------------

Dear Diary, Today will be the second day of school. I kinda have mixed emotions about it though. I can't wait for lunch so I can see Meg and the others, but I'm nervous for French and Math. I kissed M. Mercer yesterday and I'm not quite sure how I feel. He's older, he's my teacher, and he already has someone. I heard him talking to her and he even said he loves her. :( Diary, I've never felt like this. I don't know what I should do.

I signed my entry as always and let out a soft sigh. I got ready for school just as I had yesterday morning, only earlier. Since I didn't sleep well last night, I was up and ready by 7 a.m.. I actually made it to school so early that they hadn't even opened the doors yet, so I just sat in my car and drew. I was really into anime and manga so I decided to draw Sailor Moon as Princess Serenity. I was really quite pleased with how it turned out.

As I put the finishing touches on it, I had the absolute crap scared out of me when someone knocked on my car window.

"Hey Arie!" Meg shouted excitedly outside my window, "The school doors will be open soon. Won't you come in with me!"

I turned my car off and went with her and followed her to the library.

"This is where all hang out until the bell rings," she said as we headed to an empty table; well, they were all empty actually since the school doors had just been opened to the students. "We always sit at this table,and there just so happens to be an extra seat for you."

"Thanks," I said as I took my seat. "So-what do you guys talk about before classes begin?"

Meg slumped back in her seat with her arms crossed, "We usually use this time to catch up on homework or studying. If not, we just talk about anything."

"Oh." I said plainly.

I don't know what came over me. Suddenly, I just began thinking about M. Mercer again. It hurt thinking about him and the conversation I overheard him having with the woman on the phone.

"What's his name," Meg's voice rang, shaking me from my thoughts.

I looked at her slightly confused, "huh-"

Meg just smiled at me, "You have that look on your face like you are in deep thought about someone. Naturally, it's got to be a guy, right."

I looked at her and smiled. I guess I could tell her what was on my mind. She's my friend after all and friends confide in each other, right?

"You're right," I said, "there is a guy, but I'm confused. He kissed me, then he apologized for it. I got mad and left but realized I had forgot something, so I turned around, and when I went back I overheard him talking to another girl on the phone. He even told her he loved her. I tried to act like I hadn't heard anything and got what I needed, but then he kissed me again and apologized for apologizing the first time. So now I'm totally confused," I confessed, only leaving out the fact that it was our teacher. "I've never had feelings like this for anyone before."

"He sounds like a player," she told me. "Who is it anyway?"

My face got red. What should I tell her? Should I lie to one of my only friends? That wouldn't feel right, but I can't just tell her it's M. Mercer.